Danielle Perry is a warm, professional, and fun marriage celebrant operating in the Mid North Coast, Coffs Harbour, and Grafton regions. Danielle prides herself on personalised ceremonies and a high level of client care. You'll love Danielle's attentive approach and her willingness to incorporate your creative input into the ceremony in the form of anecdotes, humour, readings, and rituals.
Danielle approaches each wedding booking with an eagerness to learn all about the couple's story and personalities. As a result, Danielle's ceremony writing process is incredibly personalised with the utmost care taken to ensure it truly reflects the couple. Your guests will love Danielle's sincerity and enthusiasm as she welcomes them to your ceremony.
"Having Danielle Perry as our celebrant made for the most wonderful ceremony we could have hoped for. She sets a lovely, chilled tone for the whole day. The preparations are no stress, and she does an amazing job on the day." - Ginny + Rhys
What you'll love about working with Danielle Perry Authorised Marriage Celebrant for your NSW wedding:
- Warm, client-focused service. With Danielle, the focus is on you and your partner. Danielle takes her role in your wedding day very seriously, and will do everything in her power to ensure you are happy, relaxed, and in the moment.
- Flexible packages. Danielle has a flexible package offering of excellent value. You'll love thoughtful inclusions and the levels of involvement which can range from just the legalities to the works.
- Personalised ceremonies. Each Danielle Perry ceremony is written from scratch. Danielle will take the time to understand who you both are and what is important to you. The result will be a personal, meaningful ceremony that you and your guests will both adore.
Highlights of working with Danielle Perry Authorised Marriage Celebrant for your NSW wedding:
- All the legalities taken care of
- Punctual and reliable
- Audio equipment
- Beautifully presented
- Flexible and accommodating
"Our wedding ceremony was relaxed, fun and full of love thanks to this beautiful lady!" - Brooke H.
Country girl who feel in love with the ocean! I have travelled all over Australia performing weddings. I love adventure, nature, honesty, laughter, big hearts, animals, fireworks, live music, dancing, family and friends. I grew up on a farm so I grew up riding horses and motorcycles and water skiing. I have a deep respect for nature.
I have worked as a Support Worker, Facilitator for Woman's Workshops, Massage Therapist and an Authorised Marriage and Funeral Celebrant for over 10 years.