Hello! I am a Canberra-based Civil Marriage Celebrant who has been writing and delivering funky-fresh, personalised ceremonies since 2018. I’m a (somewhat) young, down to earth, empath, who is a sucker for love and Caramilk chocolate. So when you tell me your hopes and dreams for your ceremony, I will work hard to deliver all this and more, just to see you completely stoked on your wedding day (and not just because you are marrying the love of your life!!). I really pride myself on my ability to do things thoughtfully, properly and without compromise, and this extends to all facets of my Celebrant gig.
Each of my custom ceremonies are bespoke, personal and written to your unique style and preferences. Let me discover what makes you and your chosen person the best combination since cookies and milk. I’m here to celebrate YOUR story along with all your weird habits and inside jokes, with just a dash of formalities to make it all legit.
- What makes you two go weak at the knees for one another?
- What are your quirks?
- Who does the dishes straight away and who likes to let them ‘soak’?
Based on how you picture your dream ceremony, I’ll craft it from scratch (no cringeworthy, 17th century excerpts here!), package it all up, with just the right amount of feels, and have your guests walking away thinking ‘that was SO THEM’!
With years of experience as a stage performer under my belt, you can feel rest assured that your ceremony will be delivered in a crisp, professional and intentional, heartfelt way. So let’s have some fun with it and do what feels right for you!
Tell us about Sarah Marie Celebrancy’s wedding packages.
Sarah Marie has an incredible custom creation option that includes the following:
- Unlimited communication and assistance
- Ceremony resource kit - incuding inspo for your vows, rituals and readings
- Creation and officiation of your bespoke ceremony
- Use of a professional portable PA system and wireless microphone
- Arrival 30 minutes to 1 hour before the ceremony
- Sarah Marie all frocked up, in accordance with your wedding style/theme
- Printed vow and reading cards
- Preparation and lodgement of all legal documentation
- All travel costs associated (up to 50km).