If you love the great outdoors and all things nature, then New South Wales' Love Michelle Boyd is the perfect celebrant to officiate your wedding.
This self-proclaimed dreamer is a huge fan of taking in Mother Earth's beauty and celebrating the natural world, which is why she offers eco-friendly wedding packages at Kestrel Nest EcoHut in the Snowy Mountains. Michelle, a former performer and public speaker, thoroughly enjoys getting creative and crafts personal, bespoke ceremonies with flair.
Michelle is a happy and spontaneous celebrant who loves an adventure — she specialises in Intimate weddings full of meaning. Whether you opt for her signature Intimate Ceremony or a grand affair, you can trust Michelle will work with you to create a beautiful ceremony that reflects your relationship perfectly and lead you towards your new journey as newlyweds.
"We felt like you helped create this loving, natural and light ceremony. It was full of so much happiness and laughter. To me, everything was perfect in every way, and you had such an incredible part in that. Everyone gave such high praise to you and continued to ask us who you were. They told us you did such a beautiful job, and I cannot agree more." — Mrs Van Zyl.
What you'll love about working with Love Michelle Boyd for your Snowy Mountains wedding:
- Custom marriage ceremony. Michelle crafts unique ceremonies full of personal touches for her couples who book her Intimate Ceremony Package, which also include a professional PA system and wedding certificate.
- Background in theatre. Michelle is right at home when speaking in front of crowds, with this former theatre performer and personal development speaker adept at engaging audiences — especially when speaking from the heart.
Highlights of Love Michelle Boyd Snowy Mountains:
- Offers eco-friendly wedding packages
- A bit of a dreamer and fan of spirituality
- Warm, intimate, personal ceremonies
- Has an infectious passion for life
- Makes you feel like you're old friends
- Very confident public speaker
- Can act as Master of Ceremonies
- Professional PA system with select packages
"Michelle married us today, and we couldn't be happier. From the very first contact, Michelle was warm, caring, insightful, intuitive and supportive. Her personalised service went exactly as we hoped, which was no small feat given neither of us were very articulate in describing exactly what we wanted. Michelle has wonderful intuition, which makes her an amazing celebrant." — Rebecca.