For me, a wedding ceremony should be professional, fun and personal. I'm a celebrant that listens to what you want for your ceremony and helps to make it a memorable day.
Simple, stylish or all the bells and whistles, I've been able to celebrate them all. I have even had a horse as a ring bearer! I try and make each ceremony unique.
I am a Canberra based celebrant but I also travel as far as the South Coast, down to Cooma and up to the Kangaroo Valley. In fact, I don't mind travelling anywhere to help celebrate a wedding.
I'd love to help with your wedding ceremony. Contact me today for a no-obligation meeting where we can chat, laugh and create.
During our time together I will offer:
- A very professional yet friendly approach in helping you put in place your own wedding ceremony.
- A ceremony that is individually written and designed to tell your story.
- The ability and experience to work with ceremonies that involve different nationalities.
- Assistance and examples to help you write your vows.
- Beautifully presented marriage certificate.
- Lodgement of all legal documentation.
- Reliable PA system with wireless microphone.
- Stylish table and chairs for signing paperwork on the day.
"What a great day and what a great decision to have Darren as our celebrant. Right from the start we could tell he was going to be a perfect fit. Darren’s warm and personable nature was matched only by the professionalism he showed throughout our entire experience. Not only did he provide us with memories that will last forever, he also provided a classy touch of humour to remind us that “Our Day” was about total enjoyment for us and everyone involved. Thanks Darren, the pleasure was all ours!"
Nathan and Kristine Price