Let us both celebrate your wedding in the beautiful surrounds of Cairns, Port Douglas or the Atherton Tablelands. It is SO important that we ‘connect’, so do please read my Website.
· I will listen to you in regards to your aspirations, and your needs.
· If you are Local or from Interstate of Overseas - I’ll help you with all the Legalities which can be scanned to me, so Distance is not a problem at all.
· I will be there for Support the whole way through, and even after.
· Your personal Input is vital to the whole ceremony - I will be asking you to write me a short Love Story - ABOUT US
· I encourage your own ideas – fun, crazy, or very traditional - write your ideas down and we'll work on them.
Along the way, I will get to know more about you personally, so that on the day, you won't feel as though I am an impartial 'stranger' ! I will be enjoying your ceremony as much as you and your guests, and YES, they are so important to you, so much so that I do encourage you to include them, perhaps by inviting one or two to do a Reading.
My role as your celebrant is to help guide you all the way. I do offer you creative and simple ideas to celebrate and remember your ceremony for always. We can (and I love to) include your children if they are already a part of your lives. It will be an engaging ceremony full of love, laughter, good humour and happy tears!
YES! You can change my suggestions or even be inspired to write your own, particularly the Vows, which I suggest you read to one another, rather than repeating them after me. You don't want me in that precious moment. You need to be focused on each other. If you make a mistake, who cares!
Your ceremony and the saying of your Vows, are two of the greatest moments of your lives, so every, every moment is important.
If you are Happy, then so am I!