I am an experienced and professional Marriage Celebrant. My Mantra is “Let me, help you, celebrate your day”.
As part of my service I will provide you with: - EXPERIENCE... I have designed and conducted lots of happy and relaxed weddings. I also have lots of fresh ideas for your ceremony!!! I love coming up with new ideas.
- Registering of the Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM). This is a legal obligation that must be completed one month prior to the wedding date.
- I have a comprehensive repertoire full of original & very modern vows and readings.
- Your very own ceremony - written from scratch - so that it really reflects your relationship.
- A rehearsal (all celebrants should offer a rehearsal at no extra charge).
- A very professional and very friendly presentation on the day providing all the necessary documentation and certificates.
- Preparation & submission of all required legal documentation with Birth, Deaths and Marriages Registrar (celebrants have 10 days to do this but I like to do it the day after your wedding).
- Assistance with documentation for official change of surname for the bride including certified copies and assistance on how to submit.
- I can also assist the couple with any formatting / printing for invitations, place settings, menus and ceremony keep sake booklets at a small additional cost.
Cancellations: I am sure you will understand that if, in the very unlikely circumstance, a couple decides not to go through with their wedding booking, the deposit payment made is not refundable once official paperwork has been commenced.