“Karen was our marriage celebrant on the weekend. She did such an amazing job! The whole process was great and the ceremony came together perfectly. Any questions/requests etc were answered and accommodated. It was exactly how we wanted it. We highly recommended Karen. Thank you so much for going above and beyond to make our special day perfect.” Jaid
What you can expect when working with Karen Cook Civil Celebrant for your wedding:
- Custom ceremony. Karen is a firm believer in writing custom, unique ceremonies for couples - this helps convey their personalities, interests and values, and makes it an all around more heartfelt and engaging ceremony. Plus, personal touches make it all the more likely that your mums will shed a happy tear or two...
- Friendly celebrant. Karen has a warm, personable nature, and has the ability to build genuine rapport with people of all ages and backgrounds. This will come in handy when you catch up with her for a pre-wedding discussion about your hopes and vision for your wedding ceremony - you’ll feel at ease and right at home with Karen!
- Rehearsal. In her wedding package Karen ensures to include a wedding rehearsal, which will be a great comfort to couples! A rehearsal in the week before the ceremony can help you feel more organised, confident and prepared for the big day.
- Knowledgeable professional. Karen has a wealth of knowledge regarding the planning process, and will use her experience to guide you in the right direction. She also has a superior understanding of the legal process, and lodges all documents and deals with all the legal components so you don't have to. Score!
- Wedding package. Karen offers an all-inclusive, oh-so convenient wedding package, which includes everything you need to have an amazing, stress-free and seamless wedding ceremony - one that's full of love, laughter and personal touches.
- Great presentation. Isn't it every couple's worst fear that their celebrant will show up in an outfit that's less than desirable? Karen knows this, and ensures to dress professionally, appropriately and, best of all, modestly, at her weddings!
Here’s what else you need to know about Karen Cook Civil Celebrant:
- Passion for celebrancy. It was a life-long dream of Karen’s to become a civil celebrant, and now she is one! As mentioned earlier, Karen is so passionate about love, family and weddings - she just loves helping couples have a wonderful, happy ceremony.
- Other ceremonies. Karen is a fantastic civil celebrant, and you know what? She’s also excellent at officiating other ceremonies, including commitment ceremonies, vow renewals and naming ceremonies. If you love her work at your wedding, she's more than happy to work with you again in the future!
- Portable PA system. To help couples out, Karen offers her trusty, portable PA system for weddings, so if your venue doesn’t include a microphone and speaker in their wedding package or venue hire, you are covered! Don’t worry, there will be no yelling of the vows for you two.
- Brisbane and surrounds. Karen is based in Brisbane, but she is happy to travel to surrounding areas to work with couples in the lead up to and on their wedding day!
“It has always been a dream of mine to become a Civil Celebrant and to support my clients through their most memorable moments in life. Whether it is joining two lives together with the gift of marriage, celebrating years of marriage together, welcoming a new bundle of joy with a naming ceremony or celebrating the life of a loved one, I will be there to support you through the journey.” Karen Cook