Selecting wedding ceremony services is an essential part of wedding planning. Paul Cochran understands that many couples feel nervous when preparing for the event, so he always ensures a lighthearted atmosphere. Though a wedding day is a milestone, it doesn’t have to be stressful!
A key aspect of Paul’s service is that he never double-books wedding celebrant packages. When you agree on a date, you can rest knowing that Paul won’t need to rush away from your wedding to get to another. He’s your professional wedding celebrant for the entire day!
Paul is also more than happy to work with music. Though some marriage celebrants in Australia don’t, Paul can incorporate music before and during the ceremony to ensure it meets your vision. With his high-quality sound system and wireless microphones, anything is possible.
What you can expect when you work with Paul Cochran
When you book a wedding with Paul, his wife, Deb, can also help. As part of the wedding ceremony services, Deb can help with any coordinating, photography, and general behind the scenes action. Like Paul, Deb is highly experienced in the ins and outs of wedding proceedings, so you can trust her to help the day move smoothly.
What packages does Paul offer?
Paul offers two different wedding celebrant packages. The Simple & Stylish Elopement Package starts at $480, and the Personal Customized Wedding Ceremony Package starts at $840.
Both packages include:
- Any necessary government information
- Lodgement of legal paperwork
- A commemorative wedding certificate
- Personal planning meetings before the big day
All services will adhere to Melbourne marriage celebrant regulations. Allow Paul to take the legal stress away from the day! Find out more about the marriage documentation in your consultation.
Highlights of Paul Cochran Melbourne Marriage Celebrant:
- A celebrant service without pressure. Paul makes sure that the ceremony is relaxed and joyful, avoiding any extra worries. It’s a day to celebrate love!
- Unlimited communication. Understandably, many couples have a lot of questions pre-wedding. Paul is here to answer them and guide you through the process with ease.
- Signing table and chairs. Paul can bring a decorated signing table and chairs to
- complete the ceremony if needed.
- Rehearsal services. Paul is available for rehearsal ceremonies to ensure the day goes without any hiccups.
- No double bookings. When you book Paul, he’s yours for the whole day.
- Hand-crafted ceremony copies. Make sure you remember your day with a timeless copy of your ceremony.
- Experience and passion. Paul has years of experience as a public speaker and Master of Ceremonies.
- A choice of services. Alongside wedding ceremonies, Paul also offers a renewal of vows and commitment ceremonies. You can also decide between two different wedding celebrant packages.
“Thank you so much for being our celebrant for our special day. Everything went beautifully, and everyone said what a lovely ceremony it was (even my mother). Thank you to your wife for doing a stellar job with the music & all the extras you put together for us (candles & bound copies of the service). Thanks again & best wishes” — Sarah + Henry