Your wedding day is one of the most personal and cherished days of your life, and as a creative and vibrant celebrant with over 12 years of experience and having performed over 400 weddings, it is my passion to create and perform a ceremony that reflects your personalities and the love you have for each other.
I am professionally & legally trained and with my experience, assist in creating your dream ceremony. I will provide you with resource material to assist with choices, and by providing me an insight to your love for each other I can create and write the perfect vows for you. There are many ways to personalise your ceremony too and I have lots of ideas which we can discuss at the initial interview which is free of charge and without obligation. I am available weekends and evenings for consultation.
My fee includes:
• Preparation and lodging of all legal documentation
• All new up to date PA system with CD/USB including discreet microphones
• Unlimited consultations including rehearsal if required
• Professionalism, care, dedication and adherence to our code of practice
• Signing table & chair, table cloths, decorations and choice of pens if required
• Assistant to play your ceremony music
Celebrants provide a legal service, having studied to gain our licence, along with yearly professional development and registration fees, we take our role seriously in order to give you the best, fun stress free day possible and most of all ensuring it covers all legal requirements as well as the fun romantic bits too. Good luck with all of your planning and I hope to meet with you for a more indepth chat, as there is so much more to show and tell you all about.