Congratulations on your engagement! I am Shelley Roylance!
My pronouns are She / Her, what are yours?
I specialise in offering wonderful ceremonies, the memory of which will last your lifetime.
- Wedding ceremonies ranging from privately intimate to lavish and bespoke;
- Elopements and Registry style weddings at my office or your location;
- Master of Ceremonies (MC) for your entire wedding or other life celebration;
- Co-piloted weddings (your personal friend or family member is the MC for the service and I step in and conduct just the legal marriage);
- Renewal of Vows for those still as much in love years later and wanting to share it with everyone;
- Commitment celebrations for those not able to make a legal commitment but wanting to publicly declare their love for another;
- Naming celebrations for children and babies, everyone deserves this formal introduction to their community;
- Name or gender celebrations, let's get out and celebrate who you are!
- Ceremonies to celebrate life events such as anniversaries, birthdays, graduations.
My commitment to inclusivity, access and diversity is driven from life experience. With several family members who live with life changing disabilities, I understand the roadblocks faced by some in our community and I will work with you to ensure that you have a ceremony your way with the best outcome for all.
Let's talk about what kind of wedding ceremony you're looking for and if you aren't sure, I have loads of ideas to help you decide.
I can't wait to meet with you to plan your special day and create memories you will love to remember.