Based in Adelaide, Susan Caporaso is a passionate and professional marriage celebrant who prides herself on crafting and officiating beautiful wedding ceremonies. Susan is a member of the Australian Federation of Civil Celebrants and will take care of all the legal documents for your wedding. She’ll make you feel at ease on your wedding day with her friendly nature and warm sense of humour.
“If you are looking for a marriage celebrant in the Adelaide region, I am professional, thorough and have a sense of humour. I pride myself on my professionalism and attention to detail and would be honoured to officiate on your special day.” - Susan Caporaso
What you’ll love about working with Susan Caporaso Marriage Celebrant for your Adelaide wedding:
- Her professionalism. Susan’s attention to detail is unmatched when it comes to planning and officiating weddings. She is a member of the Australian Federation of Civil Celebrants and will take care of all the necessary legal paperwork, allowing you to focus on other things in the lead up to your wedding and on the day.
- Her sense of humour. Susan will make you feel completely relaxed and at ease on your wedding day as she brings humour and warmth to your ceremony. She is a natural people person and will win over your guests with her wonderful personality.
- Her personalised service. From your very first meeting right up to your wedding day, Susan will be there to take care of the finer details and answer any questions you may have about your ceremony. She will work closely with you to bring your ideas to life while ensuring that your wedding unfolds seamlessly.
- Her creative input. Planning a wedding can often feel overwhelming, and you may not know where to start when it comes to writing your vows. Susan will give you plenty of creative ideas and suggestions and will help you craft a ceremony script that is a perfect reflection of your unique love story.
Highlights of Susan Caporaso Marriage Celebrant:
- Bespoke wedding ceremony planning
- Based in Adelaide, travelling around South Australia
- Full-service wedding packages are $600
- Handling of all the necessary legal documents
Do we need to do a ceremony rehearsal with Susan?
A rehearsal is ideal as it helps with the nerves and gives the wedding party more confidence on the day. Susan is more than happy to work around your availability to find a rehearsal time that suits you.
How do we lock in our wedding date with Susan Caporaso Marriage Celebrant?
Once you have your wedding date finalised, you just need to pay a $200 deposit to secure Susan as your marriage celebrant on the day.
Greetings from Adelaide, where love knows no bounds and every couple's journey is celebrated with joy and enthusiasm. I'm honoured to serve couples throughout our vibrant city, picturesque hills, and renowned wine regions.
I believe that your wedding day should be as unique as your love story. With a passion for creativity and a commitment to personalized service, I specialise in crafting ceremonies that are tailor-made to reflect the essence of each individual couple.
Ms Susan Caporaso