Looking for an affordable Adelaide celebrant who won’t charge a small house deposit for their services? Angela Limberis might be the right fit for you. Well-priced without compromising quality, Angela’s services are top-notch, with this caring, considerate celebrant creating unique, tailored ceremonies that spark joy.
Angela - the bilingual owner of Angela Limberis Marriage Civil Celebrant - will take care of all the legal documents and the nitty-gritty details and officiate your ceremony with professionalism and warmth.
"I had the pleasure of meeting Angela during the preparation of my brother's wedding in May 2020. In the first instance, Angela made them feel so comfortable. ... Angela was absolutely brilliant; she was thorough, professional, caring and truly involved through the process. Her warm and kind personality made both my brother and his wife so comfortable during this time. Angela was a special part of their day, and her approach towards their wedding day was brilliant." Stav
What you'll love about working with Angela Limberis - Marriage Civil Celebrant for your wedding:
- Affordable celebrant prices. Angela's beautiful ceremonies start from a measly $250 because this kind-hearted celebrant wants to provide a service that fits in with your wedding budget.
- She makes you feel cared for. Past couples of Angela's often mention her warm, kind personality, and it's this lovely manner that makes Angela seem more like a friend than a wedding supplier. By the end of your ceremony, Angela will feel like just another one of the family!
- Her charisma and charm. Of her charming personality, Angela says, “I have been told by previous brides, that I have the X FACTOR! Professional, one of the best in Adelaide and a true diamond!”
- Speaks fluent Greek. Angela is bilingual and can officiate your gorgeous ceremony in either Greek or English - or a mix of both, it's your choice.
Highlights of working with Angela Limberis - Marriage Civil Celebrant:
- Personal, unique wedding ceremonies
- A warm, kind celebrant who makes couples feel special
- Professional and confident in front of crowds
- Reasonable and affordable prices
- Officiates intimate and large weddings
- Bilingual and speaks both English and Greek
"I witnessed Angela host and presented a wedding ceremony in March 2020, and I was most impressed by the care she took to ensure that not only the guests but also the bride and groom, their families and the bridal party were all put to ease knowing things were under control. Her warmth and passion for her work are very evident, and Angela brings a nice touch of humour to the celebration. I caught up with her later at the reception while I was the MC, and she's very down the earth and easy-going." Ben