Boutique high tea business, Rose High Tea Events, designs and sets up beautiful picnics and high teas for elegant hens parties and gorgeous bridal showers. Led by Cassandra, an events professional who could put together a dreamy high tea with her eyes shut, Rose High Tea Events creates “parties with a difference”, with their signature modern and timeless style reflected in each gorgeous set-up.
Depending on your chosen package, the Rose High Tea Events team will use quality, carefully curated vintage pieces to set up your personalised event, ensuring old-world glamour and a sense of “faded grandeur”. Alternatively, you might like to opt for their DIY option so you can trawl through their beautiful collection of exquisite glassware, crockery, and so much more.
“My mum and I would like to thank you for a very special afternoon tea. It brought back lots of memories for my mum.” Mary
Highlights of working with Rose High Tea Events:
- Stunning styling and set-up
- Quality, vintage pieces create gorgeous tablescapes
- Decadent High Tea hens packages
- Dreamy pop-up picnics
- Works across Melbourne and the Mornington Peninsula
- High tea flower crown making workshops
- Can assist with catering, flowers, dessert, grazing tables
Tell us about Rose High Tea Events’ wedding packages.
Rose High Tea Events has several options, including the White Rose Package, High Tea Picnic: DIY, High Tea Picnic: Delivery Only, Red Rose Package, and High Tea Picnic: Full Service.
Here’s what’s included in the Red Rose Package package:
- Vintage teacups, saucers, and plates
- Vintage silver teaspoons and cake forks
- Vintage tea set (teapot, creamer, sugar bowl, + tongs or spoons
- Jam and cream bowl set with spoons
- Vintage 3-tiered cake stand
- Vintage sandwich plates
- Vintage cake stands
- Vintage crystal flutes or coupes
- Vintage water tumblers
- Vintage cake lifters/tongs
- Vintage crystal vases
- Vintage lace dollies
- Vintage books for table decorations
- Vintage Table centrepieces
- Place card or personal message per guest