No two brides are the same, so it doesn’t make sense to have a one-size-fits-all Hens Party. At House of Hens, they’ve done the heavy lifting by researching and categorising unique hens party ideas that everyone will love. Comprised of some of Australia’s best event planners, the team has years of experience organising group events, and last hurrah parties are their speciality!
Beloved by maids of honour and bridesmaids all over Australia, the House of Hens team has come to the rescue to save shaky plans and indecisive squads and delivering the perfect solution. When you choose House of Hens, you don’t have to worry about navigating tense group chats or debating what the bride wants. They’ve spent years personally trialling hundreds of hens party experiences around Australia, and only the best of the best make it onto their list.
Simply tell your personal House of Hens party planner what you want and where you want it, and they’ll tailor a memorable experience that ticks all the boxes.
House of Hens activities
Most activities are available nationwide and can include:
- Pop-up picnics and high tea
- Dance classes
- Winery tours and topless waiters
- Creative workshops and masterclasses
- Spa days and boast cruises
- And so much more!
How House of Hens works:
- Make an enquiry, and your assigned event planner will reach out
- You review your personalised event schedule
- Pay a $99 deposit and decide on a payment plan
- Receive your plan + enjoy your hens!
Highlights of House of Hens:
- Nationwide event planning service
- An activity for every bride + squad
- Dedicated event planners