Treat your bride-to-be or groom-to-be to a fun dance session filled with great music, slick moves, and plenty of sisterhood energy — it's a hens party activity to remember!
Brisbane-based Marta will teach you how to shake your torsos a la the traditional, ancient dance from the Middle East, breaking the moves down into easy-to-follow steps, ensuring even those with self-proclaimed left feet can participate!
Marta has years of dancing experience and began her belly dancing journey alongside her mum, sister, and closest friend, and it's this sense of sisterhood she hopes to bring to each and every hens party class!
"Learning from Marta is an experience in more than just belly dance. Her classes changed my life, as she guided us through good lifestyle habits, self-love and empowerment. You gain more than an art form; you gain confidence, great friends and a greater awareness of how beautiful your body is in every shape and form. I miss her classes badly!" — Arveena.
What you'll love about working with Marta Bellydance for your Queensland wedding:
- Unique, one-of-a-kind activity. Marta Bellydance is perfect if you're looking for an activity that's a bit out of the ordinary, something not many people — if any — at the hens or bucks would've tried. It's a fantastic bonding activity, teaches guests a new skill, is ideal for bride or grooms who love dancing, and is sure to be lots of fun!
- Experienced dance teacher. Unsure how to dance? Feel like you've got no rhythm? Not a problem, owner and dance teacher Marta is highly skilled and can gently show you what to do. She'll also make the whole experience really enjoyable and relaxed — there will be no pressure to be the next Shakira!
Highlights of Marta Bellydance Queensland:
- Fun, lively hens party activity
- Learn sexy dance moves
- Memorable bonding experience
- Form of enjoyable exercise
- Boosts self-worth and confidence
- More than five years of experience
- No experience necessary
- Services Queensland
"Marta is a lovely person with a genuine passion for Bellydance, and her classes are a lot of fun. She works closely with everyone, and the way she teaches is easy to understand, even for complete beginners like myself. I would totally recommend her classes, and I think they would make a great activity for a Bridal shower or similar parties." — Ana-Maria.