Looking for an intensely fun, memorable activity to take your bucks or hens party to the next level? If so, you’ll love what Paintball Sports has to offer. As Adelaide’s biggest paintball park, you can expect nothing less than outstanding personal service and high-quality gear. You can choose between nine incredible playing fields amongst 114 acres of spectacular bushland and later enjoy a complimentary barbeque area for you to sit back, relax, and relive your moments of triumph after the combat concludes.
You can choose between several fantastic paintball packages, pelt each other with paint for as long or little as you like, trap the guest of honour in the spectacular “Bucks Cage”, and unleash your inner warrior for an unforgettable day of fun! What better way to celebrate an upcoming marriage than with your favourite people by your side, the fresh, crisp South Australian air, and an action-packed game plan?
Whether your friends are the sharp, strategic types, the “shoot anywhere and hope it hits something” types, or the full-blown, Terminator impersonators, Paintball Sports strives to ensure everyone has an enjoyable time. With 10+ years of experience up their sleeves helping soon-to-be-married couples celebrate with a bang, you can expect nothing less than top professionalism, a genuine interest in your story, and a love for the heart-pumping game!
“I would suggest Paintball Sports to whoever is organising a bucks party as I found it to be a lot of fun as did the others who attended.” — Luke W.
What you’ll love about working with Paintball Sports for your Adelaide Bucks/Hens Party:
- Nine action-packed playing fields. If variety is what you’re after, you’ve hit the jackpot with Adelaide’s largest 114-acre paintball park. With nine (and counting) natural bush playing fields, you and your friends won’t be starved for choice. Fallen logs, camo barricades, fortresses, trenches, medic vehicles, and deep creek lines are just a sprinkle of the exciting, realistic features you’ll get to enjoy.
- Outstanding, down-to-earth customer service. The passionate, dynamic team at Paintball Sports not only love their jobs but strive to ensure you and your friends love your experience with them as well! With a professional, friendly approach and the highest of safety and hygiene standards, you can rest assured knowing you’re in good, capable hands!
- Complimentary barbeque area. After an adrenaline-filled, action-packed adventure with your mates, what’s better than a relaxing barbeque and a few refreshing drinks? Paintball Sports offers you complimentary use of their popular undercover barbecue facilities to reminisce about your best hits, glorious wins, and hilarious, potentially embarrassing moments.
What packages does Paintball Sports offer?
Paintball Sports offers a variety of exciting packages to suit varying needs and requirements. Here are some examples of what’s included:
- Up to 700 paintballs
- Organiser or guest of honour gets to play free of charge
- Choice of nine different playing fields
- Clean and well-maintained camo overalls, ammo belts, and safety masks
- Semi-automatic paintball guns
- Full instruction and supervision
- Highest safety and hygiene standards
Highlights of working with Paintball Sports Adelaide:
- South Australia’s largest, premium paintball park
- Nine (and counting) incredible, natural bush playing fields
- Outstanding, friendly customer service
- Complimentary BBQ facilities
- Fantastic paintball packages
What’s your capacity limit?
Paintball Sports can accommodate up to 200 people in their massive bushland playing field.
How much time should we allow for a Paintball session?
Paintball Sports allows between two and three hours, depending on how many paintballs are purchased and shot throughout your session. You’re welcome, however, to play for as long as you like on the day! If you’re booking a private Bucks/Hens session, you can choose your start and finish time.
“We had an amazing day!! The facilities and gear were top-notch. We had heaps of cover and plenty of paint! We had heaps of fun and at an affordable price!” — Matthew P.