Situated in Collingwood, Aleem Yusuf Couture offers luxurious made-to-order and custom wedding dresses. The elegant gowns at their studio are made with exquisite fabrics and laces - you’ll love the extensive variety of fabric options and personalised service. You will work with Aleem to create a unique gown that reflects your style and personality!
“I had the pleasure of having a custom couture wedding gown made by Aleem. My gown was everything I hoped for and more, the detailing and execution was exquisite! It was such a refreshing experience to work with Aleem, he is so kind and understood my vision. If you’re looking for a custom couture gown, I would highly recommend Aleem and would love to relive the whole experience again!” Ebony
What you can expect when working with Aleem Yusuf Couture for your wedding dress:
- Luxe-quality gowns. All the wedding dresses designed at Aleem Yusuf Couture are of a premium standard. The gowns are made from exquisite fabrics, while the beading and embellishments are just as luxurious. You’ll see the traditional craftsmanship and modern innovation Aleem Yusuf Couture is known for in your beautiful final gown!
- Extensive range. From modern and glamorous gowns to boho and vintage-style dresses, Aleem Yusuf Couture designs a wide variety of dreamy wedding dresses. So whether you’re after a mermaid-shaped dress or structured ball gown, you’ll find your perfect match during consultation with them.
- Custom dress design. They will work with you to bring your dream wedding dress to life. In an hour-long appointment, you’ll discuss your ideal wedding dress design - the team will then get to work on creating your dream gown!
- Traditional craftsmanship. The team at Aleem Yusuf Couture pride themselves on using traditional craftsmanship with modern innovation. This is why they use techniques of the golden age of couture and hand-make all their dresses on-site in Collingwood.
Here’s what else you need to know about Aleem Yusuf Couture.
- Focus on sustainability. With a particular focus on preserving the environment and sustainability, Aleem Yusuf Couture uses environmentally-friendly fabrics, laces, and embellishments from a variety of sustainable suppliers.
- Ethically-made. Aleem Yusuf Couture ethically hand-makes all their gowns on-site in their Collingwood-based atelier. They also use ethical suppliers for all their fabrics and laces.
- Special event dresses. Which red carpet event are you going to? Corporate functions or any other special occasions? Aleem has designed dresses for the Brownlows and the Logies, just so you know! They have also shown their collections at Haute couture week in Paris. Secret Code boutique in Paris stocks their couture collections.
- Consultations. When you book a consultation at Aleem Yusuf Couture, you’ll spend an hour or so with Aleem, discussing your perfect gown, trying on dresses to see what looks good, and see personalised sketching of your ideal dress.
- Terrific service. Aleem offers a personalised experience and a friendly experience. Trust us, you'll be treated like an absolute queen - after all, it is your wedding dress they're designing for you.
“I went to Aleem after trying on several off the rack dresses that I wanted to fall in love with but it just didn’t seem to feel right, either the fit wasn’t right or the silhouette was not meant for my body type. So I went to him with a vision of what I wanted and he patiently crafted it for me. He answered my million and one questions and made me feel at ease 100% of the time. He is so genuine and down to earth, I would definitely recommend him to any bride to be or even if you’re looking for a custom made dress for a special event. Thanks again Aleem, it was such a pleasure working with you.” Sanchia
At Aleem Yusuf, celebrating your individuality is our top priority. We understand and respect your choices - connecting you with the perfect piece for your special day. The couture process involves a series of appointments and a very personalised service. The appointments include consultation, measurements, fittings and pickup of your gown.