With over 20 years of experience in the chocolate industry and 30+ bridal industry awards under their belt, you can rest assured that Designer Chocolates know how to impress your wedding guests. All of their delicious luxury designer chocolate bars are made fresh to order in their Melbourne factory and shipped Australia wide in insulated boxes to keep them cool.
Designer Chocolates’ professional team will assist you every step of the way as you design your dream wedding favours. The options for customisation are endless, and you can create bespoke packaging to match your wedding theme, colour scheme, venue styling or invitations. You might choose to add guest names for a personalised touch and the chocolates can even double as place cards.
Under the foil of Designer Chocolates’ luxury chocolate bars, there are messages moulded into the actual chocolate. This unique touch provides a fun surprise for your guests as they unwrap the chocolate to discover the personalised message. There are plenty of standard mould designs to choose from, or you can have a custom wedding mould created for a one-off setup fee.
“The staff at Designer Chocolates were very helpful and made the whole process a very easy one. I was so excited when they arrived, as they were boxed and packaged beautifully and carefully. The individual chocolates were very professional looking and tasted great! Everyone loved the fact that their names were on their bonbonnieres making them a personal and enjoyable take-home gift, that wouldn't sit on a shelf collecting dust! Thank you Designer Chocolates for making the perfect bonbonniere for our special day!” - Sara H.
What you can expect when working with Designer Chocolates:
- Luxury chocolate bars. Designer Chocolates’ luxury designer bars are their most popular choice for bonbonniere and wedding favours. All bars are made fresh to order and can be customised with different foil colours, fonts, messages, designs, print colours, papers, ribbon colours, and more.
- Designer bonbonniere jars. These gorgeous individual bonbonniere jars can be filled with smarties, individual coloured chocolate beanies to match your wedding theme, foiled hearts and more. Add custom labels or stickers to your jars for a more personalised touch.
- Custom chocolate moulds. The possibilities are endless when it comes to creating custom chocolate moulds for your wedding favours. Designer Chocolates can make any shape or message to match your wedding theme, and you can either choose from the designs they have or work with the team to design something completely unique.
What you’ll love about Designer Chocolates for your wedding:
- Award-winning bonbonniere. Designer Chocolates have received more than 30 bridal industry awards for their beautiful wedding favours and were awarded ‘Best Victorian Bonbonniere’ in both 2018 and 2019.
- Couverture chocolates. You and your wedding guests will love the taste of Designer Chocolates’ delicious premium chocolate, which has been specifically created to cater to the Australian palate.
- Australian made products. Each order of luxury wedding bars is handmade fresh at Designer Chocolates’ factory in Dingley, Victoria. The team create, produce and pack your order in their Melbourne factory and ship Australia wide, so you know you're receiving the freshest and best quality chocolate for your wedding.
- Beautiful designs. Designer Chocolates’ luxury wedding bars come beautifully packaged in a range of themes, including classic, elegant, black and white, floral, rustic, and colourful. Each bar is lovingly designed to reflect your wedding theme, colour scheme, and personality.
- Plenty of customisation options. The options for customisation and personalisation are endless with Designer Chocolates’ impressive range of foil colours, fonts, messages, designs, print colours, papers, ribbon colours, sizes, and more.
How much do Designer Chocolates’ luxury wedding bars cost?
The large bars are priced from $5 each and weigh 60 grams.
Is there a minimum order requirement?
Minimum numbers depend on which product you are ordering. The general minimum order number is 20 bars or $100. The minimum order for smarties or beanies is 1kg. For custom moulded bars, there is a minimum of 50.
Can we sample the chocolate before making an order?
Of course! You are welcome to try before you buy and taste the quality of the chocolate before placing an order. The sample price is $25, including shipping.
How far in advance do we need to order?
Ideally, Designer Chocolates require at least three months’ notice for wedding orders. This is so they can schedule your order to be made fresh right before your required dispatch date.
“Talk about a unique bonbonniere. We had chocolate bars made with our guests names on them. I wish we could have captured the moment when everyone went to find their seats only to find chocolate bars that ALSO had their names on them. It was a beautiful, personal touch and the chocolates were packed so well that they remained in perfect condition. Also, Lindt chocolate! Quality makes such a difference and I know it's a part of our wedding people will remember!” - Vaanie K.