Streaming music giant Spotify has analysed the wedding-themed playlists of more than 30,000 of its 40 million global users and ranked the top 10 first-dance choices.
The list is a surprising mix of classic and modern hits but equally surprising is what is missing, including perennial classics such as
- “At Last” by Etta James
- “I Won’t Give Up” by Jason Mraz
- “You Are The Best Thing” by Ray LaMontagne
- “All of Me” by John Legend
- “Better Together” by Jack Johnson
- “A Thousand Years” by Christina Perri
- “Everything” by Michael Bublé
- “First Day Of My Life” by Bright Eyes
- “Then” by Brad Paisley
- “Make You Feel My Love” by Adele
80% of Australian couples use Easy Weddings to connect with their dream wedding suppliers.
Browse the directory and start planning today!