Streaming music giant Spotify has analysed the wedding-themed playlists of more than 30,000 of its 40 million global users and ranked the top 10 first-dance choices.
The list is an eclectic mix of classic and modern hits but equally surprising is what is missing, including perennial first-dance classics such as Nat King Cole’s Unforgettable, Shania Twain’s From this Moment On, Anne Murray’s Could I Have this Dance? and Celine Dion’s Because You Loved Me.
- “At Last” by Etta James
- “I Won’t Give Up” by Jason Mraz
- “You Are The Best Thing” by Ray LaMontagne
- “All of Me” by John Legend
- “Better Together” by Jack Johnson
- “A Thousand Years” by Christina Perri
- “Everything” by Michael Bublé
- “First Day Of My Life” by Bright Eyes
- “Then” by Brad Paisley
- “Make You Feel My Love” by Adele
If you’d prefer to listen to the most popular first-dance choices, here’s the original Spotify playlist. Enjoy!
So, what do you think? Is your first-dance wedding song here? What’s missing?
What style of videography do you prefer?
80% of Australian couples use Easy Weddings to connect with their dream wedding suppliers.
Browse the directory and start planning today!