Each year, online music giant Spotify releases its list of the most popular first-dance wedding songs based on the 6.7 million wedding-themed playlists in its catalogue.
This year’s list (for mid 2016), which is compiled from the wedding playlists of users across the globe, is topped by Ed Sheeran’s Thinking out Loud, while Spotify’s list of top wedding reception songs has Journey’s Don’t Stop Believing at No.1.
1. Ed Sheeran’s Thinking Out Loud
2. Etta James’s At Last
3. Ray LaMontagne’s You are the Best Thing
4. John Legend’s All of Me
5. Christina Perri’s A Thousand Years
6. Adele’s Make You Feel My Love
7. Jason Mraz’s I Won’t Give Up
8. Michael Buble’s Everything
9. Jack Johnson’s Better Together