If you’re on the hunt for an award-winning, creative wedding videographer and photographer, you’ve come to the right place. Tae Yun of Moving Diary boasts an exquisite style of cinematography — complete with unique backdrops, soft lighting, and artistic compositions. For a magical retelling of your wedding day, Tae won’t disappoint.
He boasts a rich background in the world of film, with stage crew experience on several feature films, fashion and commercial photography, and more! As an AIPP-accredited photographer and an accredited RPA (drone) operator, you can expect nothing less than incredible quality, fine attention to detail, and top professionalism. Tae is also armed with state-of-the-art camera and lighting equipment to ensure your wedding day comes to life in beautiful colouring and crystal clear effects. He offers a variety of comprehensive packages, including full and half-day options, to ensure there’s something for everyone.
What you’ll love about working with Moving Diary for your Sydney wedding:
- Breathtaking wedding films. Moving Diary boasts an exquisite storytelling style of videography. They will capture everything — from the finest details on your gown to the unique backdrops and lively dancefloor. From true artistic choices, soft lighting, and emotive captures, Tae and his passionate team have you covered. Moving Diary also offer stunning wedding photography services if you desire gorgeous still images to treasure.
- Highly experienced. Tae Yun boasts a Bachelor of Visual Art (Film and Digital Art), a Certificate IV in Photo Imaging, and years of impressive experience in film stage crews. For top professionalism, exceptional organisation, and refined technical skill — Tae is the man for the job!
- Fantastic services. If you value variety, you’ll love working with Moving Diary. They offer several comprehensive services, including full and half-day coverage. Gorgeous wedding albums, custom framed prints, raw video footage, and a second cinematographer are just a few of the marvellous services and inclusions available.
What packages does Moving Diary offer couples?
Moving Diary offers couples several spectacular services. Here are some examples of what’s included:
- Full-day coverage
- Half-day coverage
- Wedding album
- Custom framed print
- Two photographers
- Two cinematographers
- Four to eight-minute wedding film
- Raw footage
Highlights of working with Moving Diary Sydney:
- Award-winning, artistic wedding videographer and photographer
- Breathtaking cinematic wedding films
- Gorgeous still images
- Comprehensive wedding packages
- AIPP Accredited Professional Photographer
- Accredited RPA (drone) Operator
- Warm, relaxed environment
- Friendly, passionate team