Situated on the Sunshine Coast, MCP Film is a videography company with a reputation for beautiful films, each a romantic visual journey. MCP Film prioritises capturing connection and candid moments, which results in a natural-looking film free from cringy staged interactions. Finishing things off with excellent editing, the cinematic highlight films by MCP Film are gorgeous, emotional, and crisp.
MCP Film's films are more than just beautiful shots strung together. With excellent editing and attention to detail, they're an emotional and crisp masterpiece that will leave you breathless. From the heartfelt vows to the tears of joy, every moment is captured in a way that will make you feel like you're reliving your wedding day all over again.
There are so many aspects of your wedding that you'll want to remember: the stolen kisses, the laugh you shared with your new father-in-law, the first boogie on the dancefloor. Why not immortalise the occasion with a cinematic wedding film? Enter: MCP Film. This Sunshine Coast-based wedding videography company offers vibrant, seamlessly-edited wedding films that detail every heartwarming encounter.
Principal videographer Mickey is a true believer in the union of marriage. He delights in capturing romantic celebrations and feels honoured to witness couples make their commitment to each other. Mickey will work with you throughout the planning process, to ensure your wedding film is exactly as you envisioned.
"Such an incredible experience having Mickey film our wedding. He made us feel comfortable, made us laugh and made the vibes of the day so much fun, even in the pouring rain. The video is so special and something we will cherish for the rest of our lives. He captured exactly how we were feeling perfectly. Cannot recommend enough!! Thank you again, Mickey." — Cassie
Wedding packages offered by MCP Film:
- Cupid's Arrow. The Cupid's Arrow package is perfect for couples who are watching their budget. It includes six hours of coverage, and footage mainly covers both parties getting ready, the ceremony, and the location photoshoot.
- White Dove. Ideal for capturing the wedding ceremony and reception, the White Dove package includes six hours of coverage. With the White Dove package, you can expect a cinematic film that details your wedding day for about six to eight minutes.
- The Fairytale. The most popular of the three packages, The Fairytale includes 8 hours of coverage and a cinematic video roughly 8-12 minutes in length. This wedding film will consist of ceremony shots, location photoshoot, reception, and more.
Highlights of working with MCP Film:
- Beautiful wedding films of exceptional quality
- 3 well-priced packages to choose from
- Personalised wedding cinematic film
- Brilliant, professional service
- An experienced videographer who loves editing
- Works across both Sunshine Coast and Noosa
"We had the absolute pleasure of having Mickey film our elopement (which started with a hike at 3:30am). He was a last-minute replacement as our original videographer had hurt herself. From the very beginning, he was friendly, easy going and so much fun to work with. Mickey didn't edit our video, but I wouldn't hesitate at all to recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer for their wedding. I'm so glad he could be a part of our special day." Sharelle L.
Cover picture credit - Totally Jek Photography - CHECK HER OUT!
I love creating films. I am based on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland Australia and I love my life by the sea with my beautiful wife Jessica.
I absolutely love being behind the camera and am very passionate about my editing. Creating wedding films is my favourite because I love to capture the emotion and personalities that each couple has. I have been involved in the wedding in