There are so many aspects of your wedding that you'll want to remember: the stolen kisses, the laugh you shared with your new father-in-law, the first boogie on the dancefloor...why not immortalise the occasion with a cinematic wedding film? Enter: MCP Film. This Sunshine Coast-based wedding videography company offers brilliant, gorgeously edited wedding films that detail every heartwarming encounter.
"From our first meeting with Mickey and Jess, we were welcomed with such warmth. MCP film was amazing for our wedding and became part of the bridal party! We've even had another film put together from leftover wedding footage for our first anniversary. The quality is incredible, and we are so grateful they could capture our day with all the emotion for us to watch over and over again! Can't recommend highly enough!" Grace
Wedding packages offered by MCP Film:
- Cupid's Arrow. The Cupid's Arrow package is perfect for couples who are watching their budget. It includes six hours of coverage, and footage mainly covers both parties getting ready, the ceremony, and the location photoshoot.
- White Dove. Ideal for capturing the wedding ceremony and reception, the White Dove package includes six hours of coverage. With the White Dove package, you can expect a cinematic film that details your wedding day for about six to eight minutes.
- The Fairytale. The most popular of the three packages, The Fairytale includes 8 hours of coverage and a cinematic video roughly 8-12 minutes in length. This wedding film will consist of shots of the ceremony, location photoshoot, reception, and more.
Highlights of working with MCP Film:
- Beautiful wedding films of exceptional quality
- 3 well-priced packages to choose from
- Personalised wedding cinematic film
- Brilliant, professional service
- Experienced videographer who loves editing
- Works across both Sunshine Coast and Noosa
"We had the privilege of Mickey doing our videography for our wedding in November 2018, and we are so lucky to have done so! It was a pleasure to have him there on the day; he just worked so seamlessly and produced one of the most treasured memories from the day ... It's one of those expenses that are worth every cent to capture such a wedding day! Mickey was amazing, and we thank him for such great work." Cathy
Cover picture credit - Totally Jek Photography - CHECK HER OUT!