1. You can get in touch by any means - email, phone, website, easyweddings!
2. After this initial discussion, I might send you a form with which I can make up a quote for you.
3. I will send you a quote via email.
4. We will have a free consultation. Up until this point, nothing is locked in. The consultation is free, so there is no obligation! We can either sign the contract on this day, or if you need to think some more, we can book in another time, absolutely free.
5. Once the contract has been signed, you pay a 25% non-refundable deposit and we are locked in. We will keep in contact as regularly or irregularly as we need to finalise details or keep you comfortable!
6. We see you on the big day!!
7. I will contact you shortly after the day to discuss a date of delivery. We have several options:
- Digital - a downloadable Google Drive folder.
- Physical - your video files on a USB.
- Treasured - a special gift box made just for you with your names or initials.
- In person screening
You can have any combination of delivery options. There are additional costs associated with some of them, but they are all discussed and agreed upon in your consultation.
8. Depending on your delivery options and the complexity of your wedding, your videos will be ready between a week to a month afterwards. This will also have been agreed upon earlier.
9. Your wonderful video(s) are ready and awaiting your excitement!
10. I will send you the final invoice and the remainder of your payment is due.
11. You share, show, upload, watch, rewatch, gift and love your video or videos for years and years and years to come!!
We try to make everything in the process as transparent as possible, and we are honest about everything we do. I am always contactable and available to discuss anything you need, at any stage of the process. Never hesitate to send me an email or give me a call, or text message!