I'm Tearlach. Don't bother trying to sound it out, it's one of those weird ones. Let's go with Tea (teee) for short. As in, cup-of.
First off, thanks so much for taking the time to check out my work. It's crazy to think that I might get to come to your wedding!
Rather than giving you some long-winded story, I really want my films to speak for themselves. If you haven't already, I'd encourage you to enjoy a snapshot into someone else's life & wedding - they have been gracious enough to share their days with me, and to allow me to pass on that privilege to you. Please watch with joy & love in your heart.
That said, I'm genuinely inspired by you & your love. After I got married, I realised what a special day a wedding is, that those few hours we get to celebrate our love with family & friends are so so precious.
It's a privilege & a truly worthy pursuit to help you remember & re-live those hours.
I want to show you what your love looks like. Because from here, it looks perfect.
I only do one thing, I'm an all-or-nothing sorta guy. I’m not here for anything less than telling your whole crazy-amazing story, and crafting you the best wedding film possible. So here’s the deal:
- Full-day coverage. I’ll be there from makeup to the dance floor. Longer, if needed.
- 5-7ish minute True Story film. This is where my passion lies.
- Chapterised, complete edits of ceremony, speeches, dances etc. You want to re-live your husband ugly crying? You’ve got it.
- All raw footage on a hard drive for safekeeping. I also keep a backup.
Here’s how things go after you get in contact.
- We’ll meet. I’ll buy you coffee. We’ll talk about weddings and stuff.
- I’ll come to your house and record an interview. This is my second favourite part of our time together.
- I’ll stroll in one bright, beautiful morning, and I’ll follow you around with a camera. You’ll get married. It’ll be great.
- I’ll go back to my editing cave for a few weeks, and when I emerge… you’ll get an email with a link to something truly special.
If you want anything else, we’ll work it out when we meet, or even maybe the day before the wedding. I’m not here to tell you what to do.
I’m here to show you how awesome you are.