Based in Byron Bay, Mos and Co’s talented team of highly experienced videographers specialises in creating natural, cinematic, and emotional wedding films. With their years of skills, knowledge, and artistic flair, you can relax and enjoy your wedding, whilst they focus on capturing not only the emotion from the day but the fun you have as well!
Mos and Co cover weddings from Yamba to Brisbane and offer a range of complete videography packages that can be customised to suit your needs. The team will work closely with you and your partner to capture and express your love story in a way that is uniquely you. Every wedding is a blank canvas, and each film Mos and Co creates is an individual reflection of your relationship and all that your wedding day entails.
If you’re looking for something truly unique when it comes to your wedding videography, you’ll love Mos and Co’s brand-new DIY Wedding Film and Photography package. The team at Mos and Co have created a platform that allows you and your guests to upload videos and photos in real-time at your wedding. They will then transform this raw footage into a stunning highlight film and beautifully edited images, showcasing all of the candid and unscripted moments of your big day.
“What can I say? I have watched our wedding video a million times, and I still can't get enough of it. It is truly incredible. Mos is so artistic and captures the day moment by moment. As soon as I saw his work, I was in love with it, and I'm even more in love with it now that I have seen the video of our own day. I want to do it all over again! I can't recommend Mos & Co highly enough.” - Mandy F.
What you’ll love about working with Mos and Co for your wedding:
- Their natural, emotional style. Mos and Co have a distinct style, and it's oh-so candid and intimate. With Mos and Co, you can expect beautiful, natural, and emotional wedding footage that strikes a chord.
- Their professionalism and creativity. Experienced artistic professionals lead mos and Co with a knack for creatively capturing the romance and emotion at weddings.
- Their DIY wedding films. The RAW DIY Wedding Film and Photography package allows you to create a personalised and candid wedding film shot by you and your guests. This unique service is available Australia wide, so you’ll be able to experience Mos and Co’s amazing creativity no matter where you’re based.
What’s included in the RAW DIY Wedding Package?
Mos and Co’s brand-new RAW DIY Wedding Film and Photography package is just $995 and includes the following:
- Fast 10-day turnaround
- Highlight film delivered digitally, so it’s easy to view and share
- Up to 500 images professionally edited and delivered in an impressive online gallery
- Post-production highlight film including audio and voiceover, royalty-free soundtracks, full colour grading and complete editing
- Up to 8 hours of video footage can be uploaded
- Highlight film between 3-8 minutes depending on the quality of the footage
- All the best footage will be used
- Easy QR code system for users to upload their best content at the event
- Personalised menu to accommodate your style
- No availability restrictions
- Not restricted to just the one day
- Tool kit provided to boost content quality, including handy tips and tricks from the pros
Highlights of Mos and Co:
- Beautiful, natural wedding videography
- Experienced professionals with a creative streak
- DIY Wedding Film and Photography
- Optional drone footage
- Services Byron Bay, Gold Coast and Tweed Heads
- Also offers engagement proposal videos
“Mos and Co delivered well beyond my expectations. The quality of my video, combined with the creative flair, brought tears to my eyes. Mos not only captured the day but also captured the emotion and feel. There is something different and unique about his talent, and it’s unlike any other I have come across. I am grateful that my wedding day is portrayed in a way that I am not only proud of but excited about, as it makes me want to watch it over and over again. I’m so pleased I booked Mos and Co and would highly recommend them.” - Jennifer H.