If you’d love nothing more than to re-live your wedding day in high definition, then one of Queensland’s most sought after wedding videography companies, Memento Films, is a must. This talented team is known for crafting cinematic masterpieces, awash with beautiful footage of emotional moments.
Helmed by Alex, an accomplished director and experienced wedding videographer, this team tastefully captures weddings using state-of-the-art cameras. Of course, that should as no surprise; this team offers nothing but high-quality service.
We've had the pleasure of having memento capture our most wedding day and only have praises to say about their work. They are truly committed to their passion for cinematography and will go above and beyond to meet their client's expectations. Alex, with his fantastic camera work combined with awesome editing by Marco and what we have been given is a treasure that my family will look back at in decades to come. Memento films, you guys did awesomely." — Jeremeel
What you'll love about working with Memento Films for your Brisbane wedding:
- Incredible camera operators. Memento Films' camera operators are both skilled and attentive, with each professional adept in storytelling and composition. They produce stunning, high-definition footage that's as vivid as it is creative.
- Award-winning lead cinematographer. The owner of Memento Films, Alex, is an impressive, experienced videographer with a background in feature filmmaking. He's won awards for his breathtaking work and teaches his team how to craft films of a spectacular standard.
Highlights of Memento Films:
- Produce beautiful, artistic films that tug on the heartstrings
- Use the latest high-definition professional cameras
- Take the time to listen to their couple's wishes and ideas
- Inconspicuous and discreet camera work
- Works across Brisbane
Wedding packages by Memento Films.
Memento Films offers three wedding packages for couples to choose from: the Memory Package, Cinematic Package, and Memento Package. Of their packages, Memento Films say, "Using one of our flexible packages, or having us tailor one for you, is easy. The Memento team will meet with you and discuss your wants and needs, eliminating or adding elements based on tastes, budget or requirements you might have."
Here's what's included in the Memento Package:
- 2 Cinematographers
- 4 Cameras
- Storytelling Highlight Film in USB Flash Drive
- Full Ceremony Edit + Full Speeches Edit
- Wireless Lapel Mic Audio Recording with External Recorder
- Both Cinematographers Covers up to 10 Hours
- 4K Flying Drone in use for Aerial Shots
- Gimbal Stabilizer in use for Smooth Movement Shots
"Marco and the team from Memento travelled down to Wollongong for our wedding. They were amazing to deal with, from booking to planning to the day of our wedding! Very friendly, professional and experienced. They captured our day perfectly; our film is incredible and completely exceeded our expectations. They are truly very talented people and a pleasure to have to film our day. Can not recommend highly enough!" — Jessica