An experienced videographer, Richard from Flare Films is in high demand across Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Creating intimate and cinematic wedding films, Richard loves getting to know couples ahead of the day to establish a great rapport. Richard keep lines of communication open so that he’s across your wedding day schedule and will offer advice and tips to ensure he can capture you in your best light on the day.
What Makes Flare Films Different:
Flare Films offers more than just 'cinematic footage' - it's the story of your wedding day and your love. It's the words you say to each other in your ceremony and the embarrassing moments at your reception!
You'll love the video flare films captures not just right after your wedding but 20 years in the future. Your wedding video is hands down the best way to remember all the moments you want to remember.
What you’ll love about Flare Films for your Brisbane wedding:
- All-day coverage. What makes Flare Films stand out from other videographers in Brisbane is that all of the packages include all-day coverage, so you don’t have to worry about a particular moment being missed out from your “forever film”.
- Unobtrusive style. Richard will be a fly on the wall, ensuring he doesn’t interfere with the run of the day. He’ll communicate with your photographer ahead of time to establish how they can work together. He will also have your run sheet so he can keep track of the schedule.
- Completely customizable packages. You can add additional films to your package after your wedding, if after your wedding you also want a video of your entire ceremony - you can add that film.
- Your socials are covered. Flare Films produces 60-second social trailers which are delivered 48 hours after your wedding day!
Highlights of Flare Films Brisbane:
- All-day videography coverage
- Completely customisable add-ons
- HD Audio Coverage
- Drone Coverage *location dependant*
- Starting from $2500