Storyteller, filmmaker, and videographer are the three words we’d use to describe the extraordinary but humble Daniel Lacey. A 2020 Brides Choice award-winning wedding videographer, this creative, passionate professional offers the whole package when it comes to weddings: Dreamy footage? Check. Unobtrusive and friendly to guests? Of course. Incredible prices that won’t break the bank? Double check. Believing every couple deserve a lovely reminder of their wedding day, Lacey offers full-day videography for a fraction of the market price.
Based in Adelaide, Lacey - operating under the business name Lacey Productions - captures seriously impressive footage using his premium-quality equipment. A stabiliser certainly helps this talented professional capture candid interactions, but his eye for detail and creativity reign supreme. Lacey is full of ideas, and makes helpful suggestions to his couples and the bridal party in order to shoot the best possible footage.
Your footage will be perfectly edited into a masterful wedding film that you’ll want to show all your friends and family. In your wedding video you’ll find genuine interactions, emotion and romance, and unique camera angles, all bundled into a neat highlight film that you’ll treasure for years to come.
“Dan has captured our day from start to finish so perfectly. And it is a video I am proud to sit and share with my family and friends. Dan makes you feel comfortable and so special. I was very lucky to have such a great person film our wedding and show me the side of the day that I didn’t get to see. The final video is perfect.” Georgie
What you can expect when working with Lacey Productions for your wedding:
- Award-winning videographer. Lacey Productions’ Daniel Lacey is a wonderfully talented, award-winning videographer, with this experienced professional having won ‘Best Wedding Videographer’ in the 2020 Brides Choice Awards.
- Dreamy footage. Using a stabiliser, Daniel captures impressive footage that will have you crying happy tears. Yes, he’ll capture that heartfelt hug you had with your mum. And that sneaky, stolen kiss you gave your partner when you thought no one was looking.
- High-quality equipment. Daniel’s list of high-quality equipment will be music to technology lovers’ ears! From a Canon 80D HD SLR Camera to a Laing stabiliser and Aperture lighting system, Lacey Productions utilises the best of the best for weddings.
Here’s what else you need to know about Lacey Productions.
- Full day coverage. With such affordable prices, full day coverage has never been so accessible. Which leads us to...
- Affordable prices. After learning that plenty of couples choose to forgo wedding videography based on the cost, Lacey decided to offer impressive footage at affordable prices - because no one should miss out due to budget constraints
- Drone work. Using a DJI Mavic Pro 4K Drone, Daniel captures breathtaking aerial shots. Chat to this friendly professional about capturing some unique, drone footage of your wedding day.
“Having Dan with us on our special day genuinely made it so much more magical. He is a calming presence to have around and it some ways we hardly noticed he was there. He just blended in and was able to capture some really raw and beautiful moments. Dan was 100% the best addition that we had; we couldn’t recommend him highly enough.” Cathryn