Set on 19 acres of landscaped gardens and a delightfully scenic vineyard is Wild Cattle Creek Estate; a stunning wedding venue with everything couples need to host an incredible occasion. Suiting all styles of wedding, this breathtaking winery wedding venue has multiple picturesque ceremony sites for couples to choose from, including a beautiful gazebo and a site right in front of the vines - you’ll be spoiled for choice.
Situated roughly 45 minutes from Melbourne CBD, Wild Cattle Creek Estate is a beautiful place to say ‘I do’. It has gum trees by a lotus pond, manicured gardens, dreamy vines, and - of course - the stunning reception area. This space has hardwood floors (ideal for dancing!), brick walls, and a fireplace - it would suit winter weddings quite well. Your guests will be served their mains in this area after indulging in some seriously tasty canapes. All the food at your wedding will be personalised, with your menu designed in conjunction with the venue’s head chef. You’ll delight in the modern Australian flavours and fresh taste of your sumptuous culinary treats.
After your beautiful wedding, up to 28 of your guests can stay in the venue's dreamy on-site accommodation. This boutique accommodation includes modern spa villas and heritage-listed homesteads - they're perfect for unwinding after a night of celebrating. You’ll be able to stay in this comfortable, luxurious accommodation, too, and can wake up to the peaceful sounds of the Yarra Valley birds in the morning.
“We had our wedding here in November and it was amazing. Beautiful venue. Fantastic food, and the staff went over and above to accommodate our every wish for our perfect day.” Elliott
What you can expect when working with Wild Cattle Creek Estate for your wedding:
- Multiple ceremony sites. From a stunning gazebo to a picturesque site in front of the vineyard, there are numerous, stunning ceremony locations on the grounds.
- Stunning venue. With gum trees, a lotus pond, expansive vineyard, rustic reception space, and manicured gardens as far as the eye can see, what’s not to love about this breathtaking venue?
- Personalised menu. When you book your wedding with Wild Cattle Creek Estate, you’ll be invited to create a bespoke menu with the venue’s head chef. All fare will be made from fresh, local produce and contains incredible Australian flavours.
Here’s what else you need to know about Wild Cattle Creek Estate.
- Boutique accommodation. Up to 30 people can stay on-site at Wild Cattle Creek Estate at any one time, with plenty of luxurious accommodation options available. This also makes an excellent spot to get ready before your wedding.
- Wines made on-site. Wild Cattle Creek Estate is a working vineyard, and has a cellar door full of delicious wines made on the property.
“Fell in love with the place when looking for a wedding venue. The staff were all very friendly, and Rhiannon did an amazing job making sure our big day went smoothly. Great job decorating, and the grounds are just beautiful and very photogenic! Absolutely top notch food, some of the most delicious canapes I've ever had.” Jarryd