This Yarra Valley wedding venue near Melbourne is a perfect fit if you’re looking for a venue where you can have your ceremony, reception and wedding photos all in one location. Ceremonies at Bianchet Winery usually take place in the picturesque white gazebo overlooking the vineyard, followed by wedding photos among the vines.
Your guests can enjoy drinks outdoors while soaking up the Yarra Valley views before heading inside for dinner in the contemporary dining room. With plenty of room for a dancefloor, this flexible event space is ideal for a wedding reception in any weather.
As one of the oldest wineries in the region, the team at Bianchet Winery have over 30 years of experience in the Yarra Valley. Their experienced wedding specialist will be on-hand in the lead up to your wedding day to ensure that all of your visions are brought to life.
The executive chef and his experienced team have created three distinct menu options to suit different wedding styles. You might opt for a more casual cocktail-style menu with delicious canapés, a seated multi-course menu, or a feasting-style menu with shared grazing platters. Meals pair perfectly with Bianchet Winery’s customisable beverage packages, showcasing exceptional Yarra Valley wines.
“This beautiful little winery has the most amazing food you could ask for. The service was lovely, they were able to cater to every need and pricing wasn’t too bad either. Thank you and for doing such a wonderful job on our wedding day.” - Katrina P
Top 3 things you’ll love about your Bianchet Winery Yarra Valley wedding:
- Vineyard views. Sprawling views of the boutique vineyard and beautiful valley beyond set the perfect backdrop for your wedding day. The setting is especially romantic as night falls and the sun begins to set on the rolling hills of the Yarra Valley, bathing the winery in a beautiful amber glow.
- Exclusive venue hire. When you book a wedding at Bianchet Winery, you’ll have exclusive use of the property for the duration of your wedding. This gives you the freedom to take your wedding photos uninterrupted and surrounded by nature.
- Experienced events team. The talented team at Bianchet Winery have over 30 years of experience in the Yarra Valley and are incredibly passionate about making your wedding dreams come true. A dedicated wedding specialist will be there to help throughout the entire planning process and an events manager will ensure the day runs smoothly.
What Bianchet Winery Yarra Valley weddings are like:
- Ceremony, reception, and photo opportunities in one location
- Stunning Yarra Valley vineyard views
- Outdoor and indoor event spaces
- Light-filled venue with a modern feel
- Adaptable interiors for flexible dancefloor and table setups
- Cocktail menu option for more casual weddings
Here’s what’s included in a Bianchet Winery wedding package:
- Ceremony on-site
- Exclusive use of the property for the duration of your wedding
- Access to the venue two hours before your ceremony for setup
- Signing table
- Private bridal suite
- Chef’s selection of hot and cold canapés after your ceremony
- Two nights’ accommodation at the winery
- Hosted bar and five-hour beverage package
- Wedding specialist to assist with event organisation
- Staff and events manager for the duration of your wedding
- Cutlery, linen napkins, plates, and glassware as required
- Cutting and serving of your wedding cake
How much does a Bianchet Winery Yarra Valley wedding cost?
Prices for wedding packages start at $4000 for May, June, July and August, and $6000 for the rest of the year.
What accommodation is near Bianchet Winery Yarra Valley?
- Yarra Valley Lodge, rooms from $160 per night
- Chateau Yering Hotel, rooms from $310 per night
- Balgownie Estate, rooms from $190 per night
What kind of food is served at Bianchet Winery Yarra Valley weddings?
The winery’s resident Executive Chef and his talented culinary team source the best local Yarra Valley produce to craft delicious modern Australian dishes. There are three distinct catering packages to choose from at Bianchet Winery, including a cocktail-style package, a more traditional sit-down menu, and a feasting menu of shared grazing platters. If you are looking for a more personalised option, the Executive Chef is happy to work with you on a bespoke package to ensure that your wedding menu visions are brought to life.
What are some of the nearby attractions to Bianchet Winery?
- Tesselaar Gardens
- Mount Dandenong
- Blue Lotus Water Garden