Chateau Yering Hotel is a contemporary-style venue set in the heart of the Yarra Valley, Victoria’s oldest wine region. A flexible space, Chateau is perfectly suited to host a range of traditional and cultural weddings. The stately Oak ballroom furnished with antique furniture and fine art set an elegant tone for ceremony or reception, and menus by Eleonore’s chefs use premium local ingredients. 32 individually-designed suites are the perfect accommodation options for you and your guests.
What you’ll love about Chateau Yering Hotel for your Yarra Valley wedding:
- The elegant ballroom. The Oak Room features elegant period decor and was purpose-built for weddings. The windows open out to magnificent views of the winery.
- The world-renowned location. Tourists from all over the world flock to the Yarra Valley because of its unparalleled beauty and superior wine.
- The outdoor ceremony space. The rows of vines and the lush, sprawling countryside make a showstopping backdrop of the outdoor ceremony location.
Highlights of Chateau Yering Hotel for your Yarra Valley wedding:
- Onsite accommodation. You and your guests can stay in one of the 32 elegant onsite suites.
- Chef-prepared catering. From roving canapes to seated feasts, each meal is prepared with quality local produce from the Yarra Valley region. Dietary accommodations are happily catered for.
- Multiple photography locations. The expansive gardens have plenty of locations for stunning photography. Check out the vineyards, the sunken garden, or inside against the grand stairway.
“This is such a stunning venue and I can't wait to stay there again for our anniversaries in years to come! The wedding event coordinators were fantastic. Professional, accommodating of all our requests and very prompt to reply to all our e-mails. We hired the hotel for our guests and every single one of them was just blown away by how beautiful it was (it is worth every cent I promise!). The food was exceptional and the quality wasn't compromised for our numerous guests with specific dietary requirements.”