Expansive ocean views meet culinary masterpieces at this South Coast-based treasure. A blank canvas perched on the water’s edge, The Pavilion Kiama is a picturesque wedding venue, and is surrounded by Norfolk Pines and soft, sandy beaches. You can take in the awe-inspiring scenery from the elevated balconies, alfresco deck that wraps around the property, or the foyer - which also acts as a wet weather ceremony option. Other ceremony options include the nearby stables (rustic, gorgeous, oh-so-unique), and on any one of the stunning beaches in the area.
Dazzling wedding receptions can be held in your choice of function area, with a popular choice being The Norfolk Room. This space is open, modern, and full of natural light - it's perfect for any style of wedding. Whichever room you decide on, the fare served at your wedding will be second to none, with The Pavilion Kiama having partnered with world-class, award-winning catering company, Culinarius. Innovative and bold, this leading South Coast catering business won a prestigious Bride’s Choice Awards Top 10 Wedding Caterer title for their impressive dishes - no small feat.
Ideally-located and with the capacity to cater for larger wedding guest lists, The Pavilion Kiama is a beautiful, versatile wedding venue with everything you could need to host an incredible wedding.
“From the start, Jackie Hall was so professional organised everything for us. The food was to die for and we had a few special needs and nothing was a problem. On the day the staff were fantastic they made the day perfect thank you all very much x.” Denise
What you can expect when working with The Pavilion Kiama for your South Coast wedding:
- Stunning ocean views. The Pavilion Kiama offers breathtaking views over the ocean, and also provides prime viewing of the local lighthouse.
- Award-winning catering. Culinarius will create delectable meals that delight all your wedding guests. Their tasty dishes are prepared fresh, presented beautifully, and utilise seasonal ingredients.
- Plenty of options. From the enchanting ceremony sites to the spacious reception areas, you’ll have the flexibility to design your wedding exactly as you please at The Pavilion Kiama.
Highlights of working with The Pavilion Kiama:
- Spectacular views over the ocean and Kiama Lighthouse
- Award-winning catering by Culinarius
- Can cater for between 10 and 250 wedding guests
- Number of function rooms to choose from
Tell us about The Pavilion Kiama’s wedding packages.
The Pavilion Kiama’s wedding packages include:
- Exclusive use of The Pavilion Kiama for your wedding
- Food by an award-winning caterer, Culinarius
- Drinks and canapes for the bridal party on arrival
- Choice of round, square, or long tables
- Linen, linen napkins, and chair covers with coloured sash
- Microphone, lectern, and iPod connection available
- Wet weather ceremony option
- Large dancefloor
“From every aspect, the views from this wonderfully refurbished building are spectacular. The building itself not only takes full advantage of its perfect location with sweeping glass and perspex, it is practically thought through for size, ease of service, and a choice of breakout rooms. The staff and caterers are world-class with small-town charm. The Pavilion is like Kiama...a stunner!” Neil