Perfectly placed on the outskirts of Bowral village in the Southern Highlands, Peppers Craigieburn is within easy reach of Sydney, Canberra and the south coast. This historic manor house offers a secluded and private setting for romantic country weddings, with a range of indoor and outdoor locations to host your ceremony and reception.
Reception dinners at Peppers Craigieburn take place in the grand Carrington Room, which can accommodate 180 seated guests. This beautiful space is brimming with refined elegance and features a spacious dancefloor area that opens onto an outdoor terrace through large French doors. For more intimate occasions, Minters 1910 can accommodate 40 seated guests and features a private bar, as well as floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the beautiful gardens.
“Peppers Craigieburn was a spectacular wedding venue, with beautiful gardens and lawns and lovely buildings in which to prepare. The staff were highly professional, supportive and caring, and it was a pleasure to work with them. From the minute we arrived, they took everything off our hands and helped make our wedding stress free. The food was also amazing and plentiful. We received many compliments from our guests on our choice of venue, and cannot recommend it highly enough.” - Keira & Thomas B.
Top 3 things you’ll love about your Peppers Craigieburn wedding:
- The elegant estate setting. Brimming with timeless period grandeur and refined elegance, Peppers Craigieburn offers a magical setting for wedding celebrations. Think grand staircases, secret rose gardens, heritage-listed stables, immaculate gardens, and lacework iron verandahs.
- The comprehensive wedding packages. Everything you could possibly need for an unforgettable wedding experience at Peppers Craigieburn has been considered and included in their signature Country Elegance Package.
- The luxury accommodation. With 72 stylish guest rooms spread across two wings, Peppers Craigieburn is perfect for destination wedding weekends. Your guests will receive special accommodation rates and allotments.
What Peppers Craigieburn weddings are like:
- Beautiful gardens and alfresco terrace for romantic outdoor ceremonies
- Elegant Carrington Room for wedding receptions
- Bespoke wedding packages starting from $180pp
- 72 stylish guest rooms with special accommodation rates for wedding guests
- Dedicated wedding coordinator
- Delicious customisable menus created by the hotel’s executive chef
What’s included in the Peppers Craigieburn wedding package?
The Country Elegance Package starts at $180 per person and includes:
- Garden hire and ceremony setup including 24 white garden chairs and signing table
- The Carrington Room hire until 11pm
- Three-course alternate serve dinner in The Carrington Room
- Five-hour standard beverage package
- Exclusive use of the manicured gardens for wedding photos
- Afternoon lawn games and lemonade stand
- Pre-dinner canapés and mimosa cocktails
- Cake and gift tables, white tiffany chairs and an easel for seating plans
- Lectern and microphone for speeches and a dancefloor
- One nights' accommodation for the wedding couple
- Menu tasting for the wedding couple
What’s the hotel accommodation like at Peppers Craigieburn?
Peppers Craigieburn has 72 guest rooms that perfectly reflect the style and elegance of the original homestead, with stylish modern decor and beautiful artworks. Room features vary from rain showers to full-size baths, views of the stables or gardens, reverse cycle air-conditioning, and private balconies.