Nestled in Murramarang National Park, NRMA Murramarang Beachfront Holiday Resort is a relaxed, beach wedding venue with incredible sea views. Sitting at the south end of a coastal village, this award-winning wedding venue boasts an incredible location, and is encircled by native bushland and beautiful Mill Beach. As such, there are a plethora of picturesque places to take wedding photos, with the elevated grassy headland and forest two of the more popular choices among newlyweds.
These scenic destinations also double as magical ceremony sites, and both offer enchanting settings for your nuptials. The forest, located mere steps from the resort, is romantic and reminiscent of fairy tales, while the grassy headland offers premium views of the rugged coastline. Alternatively, you’re more than welcome to host a lovely South Coast beach wedding on the soft shores of Mill Beach. NRMA Murramarang Beachfront Holiday Resort - ever the helpful wedding coordinators - also offer a private, laidback courtyard complete with fairy lights and a water feature for wet weather days.
The ceremony site options are certainly wide-ranging, but your creative flexibility doesn’t stop there. NRMA Murramarang Beachfront Holiday Resort has many reception functions spaces for you to choose from, ranging from a light-filled bistro with space for up to 160 guests cocktail-style to a relaxed garden courtyard with lush foliage. While these settings can accommodate various sized wedding guest lists, they all come with the promise of award-winning catering.
Tantalising and beautifully-presented, the food at NRMA Murramarang Beachfront Holiday Resort is of the highest quality - whether you opt for canapes, a gourmet buffet, a two or three-course meal, or a table banquet. On the extensive wedding menu, you’ll find a range of enticing vegetarian and non-vegetarian options, including aged eye fillet beef with potato and rosemary croquette and chicken, pork, and pistachio terrine wrapped in bacon - yum!
Whatever your vision for your South Coast wedding, the NRMA Murramarang Beachfront Holiday Resort wedding planning team would be delighted to assist you plan your dream day.
“We love the location! How divine it is?! The pool, the sand, the way the resort brings people together - it was just what we had imagined and more! We just loved how friendly the team was, it made everything so easy. Tess is incredible and so committed to ensuring everything runs smoothly. It was so great to have her there on the day. I loved the care and attention that was given to my father who has terminal cancer - nothing was a problem! F&B and Tess went above and beyond to ensure he was taken care of and that I didn’t have to worry about a thing.” Lisa
What you can expect when working with NRMA Murramarang Beachfront Holiday Resort for your Batemans Bay wedding:
- Award-winning property. This beautiful beach wedding venue has won a coveted Brides Choice Award three years in a row for their impressive resort and spectacular service.
- Plenty of on-site accommodation. NRMA Murramarang Beachfront Holiday Resort has many accommodation options for your guests to choose from, including Ocean Spa Villas, which sit directly in front of Mill Beach, and beach, garden, and forest villas.
Highlights of working with NRMA Murramarang Beachfront Holiday Resort:
- Beautiful South Coast beach wedding venue
- Award-winning catering team
- Four stunning reception areas to choose from
- Option for beach, forest, courtyard, or grass headland ceremonies
- Spectacular coastal views
- Dedicated events and planning team
- Variety of on-site accommodation options
Can you tell us about NRMA Murramarang Beachfront Holiday Resort’s wedding packages?
NRMA Murramarang Beachfront Holiday Resort’s wedding packages are flexible and can be tailored to suit each couple’s needs. Here is an idea of what’s included in the wedding packages:
- Ocean Spa Villa for the couple’s wedding night
- Sandwich platter pre-ceremony for villa
- National Park Fees for ceremony
- Onsite ceremony set up
- Golf buggy transport to the ceremony and reception
- Reception venue hire
- Multiple wedding reception layouts to select from
- Bridal table backdrop
- Full table set up and styling
- Chef’s selection of canapés during cocktail hour
- Wedding cake cut and served
“Events Manager Tess and the team in the restaurant/bar were amazing. Spot on service, food and attitude. Our group ranged from 8 to 81 years old and we all loved it. Great help arranging our function, friendly bar, kitchen and wait staff ... Food was excellent and the help with the cake was fantastic. 10/10 for everything”.