If you’re looking for a gorgeous, lush location with a whimsical, warm atmosphere, you’ll adore what Misty Mountain Barn has to offer. With a stunning ‘natural chapel’ complete with breathtaking Boolijah Gorge and Jervis Bay views and an inviting reception space filled with glowing vintage lights and a rustic hand-built bar, your wedding will be remembered by all.
As a spectacular dry hire wedding venue, you and your guests have the freedom to doll the space up as you please. Misty Mountain Barn offers a large selection of eclectic, elegant decor, including stunning crystal glassware, rugs, tealight holders, vintage teacups, and more! You can take your time setting up, throw a fabulous rehearsal party if you please, and even explore the gorgeous heritage woodland at your own whim.
Not only does this venue offer the perfect space to exchange your vows and share a delightful dinner together, but they provide several irresistible accommodation options. If you’d like to dance the whole night away, enjoy a magical bonfire with your friends and family, and then camp (or glamp!) on the property overnight, you’re more than welcome. Misty Mountain Farm also offers an onsite cottage and affiliate accommodation at the glistening Hyams Beach.
"Our day was so much more than we expected! It was incredible, magical. We were so fortunate" — Kaitlyn
What you’ll love about your wedding at Misty Mountain Barn New South Wales
- Gorgeous dry hire space. If you’d love to turn your Pinterest wedding inspiration into a real-life dream, Misty Mountain Barn offers the perfect, rustic blank canvas for you to add your personal touch to. The striking venue provides a wide array of elegant, whimsical decorations and accessories for you to choose from, including antique china, lace tablecloths, crystal glassware, and more! They can also hook you up with spectacular local florists and other suppliers if required.
- Extraordinary views. The naturally beautiful surrounds and bay views offer a unique, unforgettable atmosphere and, of course, incredible photo opportunities. Misty Mountain Barn provides a breathtaking backdrop for your special day, with sweeping mountain and water views over Jervis Bay, Point Perpendicular, and Mount Coolangatta.
- Onsite glamping opportunity. What sounds better than being able to sit back, relax, and enjoy the moonlit bay and velvet-coloured sky as you celebrate your newly officiated marriage into the night? At Misty Mountain Barn, you and your guests are welcome to stay onsite overnight in tents or caravans and enjoy breakfast or bushwalk the next day to continue the merriment.
What Misty Mountain Barn New South Wales weddings are like:
- Stunning, rustic dry hire venue
- Awe-inspiring mountain and water views
- Natural outdoor ceremony setting
- Warm, inviting reception space with hand-built bar
- Beautiful onsite and nearby accommodation options
- Gorgeous selection of decor
- Passionate, dedicated wedding organiser
- Amazing supplier recommendations
What’s the maximum capacity for weddings at Misty Mountain Barn New South Wales?
Misty Mountain Barn can accommodate over 100 guests for a unique, woodland wedding experience.
"We danced the night away — it was a fabulous party — the mood, the ambience was incredible" — Liz