Diamonds Reception Centre, on NSW’s South Coast, is a premium wedding reception venue offering stunning water views, stellar catering, and impeccable customer service. Situated 20 minutes south of Wollongong, this beautiful setting is an ideal wedding reception venue for couples who love the beach. And with all-inclusive packages, innovative menus, and delicious beverages, what's not to love?
Situated in Barrack Heights, Diamonds Reception Centre is a multiple award-winning, contemporary wedding reception venue located by beautiful Little Lake. This stunning venue has three function rooms for couples to choose from, and can cater for both intimate and larger weddings. Featuring a gazebo for ceremonies, fairy lights in the function rooms, flexible catering options, and surrounded by beautiful native trees, this tranquil wedding venue will be a highlight of any wedding day.
“If I could give a higher rating I would. Tracey and her team made our wedding night the most amazing ever. The team went above and beyond to make everything perfect and were so easy to communicate with and just made everything so easy which made everything stress free. I can't thank Tracey and her team enough and would recommend this place every time for your wedding reception.” Samantha & Will
What you can expect if you book your wedding at Diamonds Reception Centre:
- Award-winning venue. This stunning wedding venue has won three prestigious Brides Choice Awards over the years. From the location and the food to the function rooms and service, everything is of exceptional quality.
- Delicious catering. Couples will be spoilt for choice at Diamonds Reception Centre, with many delightful menu options available - why not try the char-grilled fillet steak followed by the sticky date pudding for dessert?
- Ceremony options. You’re welcome to have your ceremony by the water with our stunning Diamond Point Arbour, with just a few extra steps you can touch the water. Diamonds Reception Centre also has a large gazebo set in beautifully manicured gardens.
- Reception choices. Diamonds Reception Centre has three purpose-built reception options to choose from - ranging from freshly renovated rooms with ocean views and balcony to an intimate room overlooking Little Lake.
What you’ll love about Diamonds Reception Centre:
- All-inclusive packages. Why not take the stress out of wedding planning by booking an all-inclusive package? Diamonds Reception Centre’s flexible wedding packages include everything from food and beverages to DJ hire and a wishing well, so you won’t need to source all your suppliers.
- Parking. Your guests will appreciate the conveniently close parking at the nearby Bowls and Recreation Club.
- Optional MC. Not everyone has a confident friend or family member willing to host their big day, which is why Diamonds Reception Centre is more than happy to source a charismatic, organised MC to host your reception.
- On-site bridal room. At Diamonds Reception Centre you can get ready on-site, with the venue offering a dedicated bridal room for pre-ceremony preparations.
Do you offer different packages for food and beverage? If so, can you give us an outline of your most popular inclusions?
Yes! We offer numerous food and beverage packages. In terms of food, we offer two seated menu options, with a number of different dishes for entrees, mains and dessert - including tortellini carbonara with bacon and chocolate-topped profiteroles. Mmmm! We also offer a buffet menu, which includes carvery, hot dishes, salads and desserts. Butter rolls are served with meals and tea and coffee are also available throughout the evening. We have three beverage packages to choose from, each including soft drink and tap beer.
Are there any views from your venue? If so, can you describe them?
From Diamonds Reception Centre you can see beautifully manicured gardens and Little Lake, with lots of native, towering trees near the property and unobstructed, expansive blue skies up ahead.
“A big thank you to the team at Diamonds Reception. We had our wedding there on Saturday and it was just perfect. The food was amazing and the staff were so friendly and accommodating. The room was so beautiful! The gazebo out the back where we had our ceremony was divine and set a very romantic setting for our big day. 10/10!! Would definitely recommend to anyone who is getting married or having a big function.” Chantelle.
Courtney has more than 10 years industry experience! She completed her Bachelor Degree in Events & Marketing while completing hundreds of volunteer hours on community events. She's been apart of the Diamonds Reception team for 4 years, gaining exceptional customer service & experience that can not be taught from a textbook. Courtney strives for perfection and will give 100% to your special day. The team is highly trained, with outstanding customer reviews! Let us make your day magical.
Miss Courtney Moore