Situated in Camden South, just an hour’s drive from Sydney CBD, Belgenny Farm is a natural escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. Surrounded by vast landscapes and fresh country air, this characterful cluster of farm buildings doubles up as a desirable event space for rustic outdoor weddings in Sydney’s Macarthur region.
The primary function space is the 200-year-old Granary, a lofty barn that accommodates a range of table arrangements and celebration styles. It’s the ultimate country wedding venue where guests enjoy a delicious feast by Chiltern’s Catering and Events and dance the night away. It’s a flexible and photogenic rural retreat that will take your breath away.
Whether you choose to host a boho-inspired garden ceremony outside by the scenic farm buildings or create a spellbinding reception in the Granary with festoon lighting and hay bales, there are limitless possibilities when it comes to bringing the venue to life. The creative wedding coordinator will help to transform your wedding plans into the day you had always hoped for.
Top three things you’ll love about your Belgenny Farm wedding:
- The Setting. Belgenny Farm is surrounded by untouched wilderness; it’s a natural nirvana where you can leave the hectic city behind and appreciate the tranquillity of the Macarthur region. There are lots of options for indoor and outdoor celebrations.
- The Versatility. The Granary is a beautiful blank canvas with wooden beams and a rustic industrial corrugated iron roof overhead. The open-plan space suits a variety of table arrangements and the doors open directly onto more outdoor celebration spaces.
- Photo Opportunities. Wedding photographs are always sublime on Belgenny Farm. Incredible shots have been captured as the couple walk through the local meadows and farm buildings where the contrast of light and shadow creates a spellbinding display.
Choose from 2 Belgenny Farm wedding ceremony and reception spots:
- The Granary is a gorgeous barn that can be styled to reflect the unique relationship of every couple. The cavernous room is perfect for large wedding banquets and dinner dances for up to 200 guests and couples are encouraged to bring their own decorations.
- The Belgenny Farm grounds feature plenty of beautiful backdrops to host your dream outdoor ceremony or reception. Some couples have exchanged their vows at the barn’s picturesque porch, or have said ‘I do’ beneath shady tree canopies in the large gardens.
What the Belgenny Farm wedding spaces are like:
- Atmospheric interiors with high ceilings, wooden pillars and open-plan layouts
- Chilterns Catering and Events are the partnered caterers for Belgenny Farm weddings
- An outdoor area that can be used for wedding ceremonies and marquee receptions
- Ceremony, reception and photo opportunities all in one beautiful rural destination
- Banqueting tables, chairs, a signing table and fairy lights are included in the venue hire
- Capacity for up to 200 seated and 300 standing with a minimum of 90 guests
- AUX for iPod plus one cordless microphone included
Here’s what else you need to know about Belgenny Farm weddings:
- Experienced Event Coordinator included in your wedding package
- The extensive grounds and rustic outbuildings make beautiful photo locations
- Idyllic location in Camden South, just an hour’s drive from Sydney CBD & Sydney Airport
- Hotel accommodation options nearby, including the Camden Valley Inn and Rydges Campbelltown
How much does a Belgenny Farm wedding cost?
Weddings at Belgenny Farm start at $110 per guest on a Monday to Thursday or $120 for a Friday to Sunday, plus a $4,500 venue hire fee. This includes a dedicated wedding coordinator, ceiling fairy lights and a bridal fairy light backdrop, a choice of round or long guest tables, dark wood bentwood chairs, white table cloths and napkins, a skirted bridal table, a choice of supplied guest table centrepieces, AUX for iPod plus one cordless microphone, a vintage cake table and a rustic timber wishing well. These packages are based on a minimum of 90 guests.
What are some of the nearby attractions to Belgenny Farm?
- Dharawal National Park
- Camden Park House
- Australian Botanic Garden
- Campbelltown Golf Club
Is Belgenny Farm a nice place for a wedding?
It most certainly is. Belgenny Farm is one of the most scenic wedding venues in New South Wales. You can leave Sydney behind and drive for an hour to reach this pristine rural getaway with your loved ones. Enjoy a fun-filled celebration with uninterrupted views over the Macarthur region.