Have you been dreaming of a rustic farmhouse for your wedding day backdrop? Belgenny Farm in NSW could be the perfect venue for you. Imagine a scenic barn with soaring wooden beams, picturesque views and acres of native bushland to roam in for your wedding photos. The beautiful untouched granary is a versatile space to set up a dinner dance beneath the stars.
Situated in Camden South, just an hour's drive from Sydney CBD, Belgenny Farm is a natural escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. Surrounded by vast landscapes and fresh country air, this characterful cluster of farm buildings doubles up as a desirable event space for rustic outdoor weddings in Sydney’s Macarthur region.
The primary function space is the 200-year-old Granary, a lofty barn that accommodates a range of table arrangements and celebration styles. It’s the ultimate country wedding venue where guests enjoy a delicious feast by Peter Rowland Catering and Events and dance the night away. It’s a flexible and photogenic rural retreat that will take your breath away.
Whether you choose to host a boho-inspired garden ceremony outside by the scenic farm buildings or create a spellbinding reception in the Granary with festoon lighting and hay bales, there are limitless possibilities when it comes to bringing the venue to life. Your dedicated wedding coordinator will help to transform your wedding plans into the day you had always hoped for.
Top three things you’ll love about your Belgenny Farm wedding:
- The Setting. Belgenny Farm is surrounded by untouched wilderness; it’s a natural nirvana where you can leave the hectic city behind and appreciate the tranquillity of the Macarthur region. There are lots of options for indoor and outdoor celebrations.
- The Versatility. The Granary is a beautiful blank canvas with wooden beams and a rustic industrial corrugated iron roof overhead. The open-plan space suits a variety of table arrangements and the doors open directly onto more outdoor celebration spaces.
- Photo Opportunities. Wedding photographs are always sublime on Belgenny Farm. Incredible shots have been captured as the couple walk through the local meadows and farm buildings where the contrast of light and shadow creates a spellbinding display.
Choose from 2 Belgenny Farm wedding ceremony and reception spots:
- The Granary is a gorgeous barn that can be styled to reflect the unique relationship of every couple. The cavernous room is perfect for large wedding banquets and dinner dances for up to 200 guests and couples are encouraged to bring their own decorations.
- The Belgenny Farm grounds feature plenty of beautiful backdrops to host your dream outdoor ceremony or reception. Some couples have exchanged their vows at the barn’s picturesque porch, or have said ‘I do’ beneath shady tree canopies in the large gardens.
What the Belgenny Farm wedding spaces are like:
- Atmospheric interiors with high ceilings, wooden pillars and open-plan layouts
- An outdoor area that can be used for wedding ceremonies and marquee receptions
- Ceremony, reception and photo opportunities all in one beautiful rural destination
- Banqueting tables, chairs, a signing table and fairy lights are included in the venue hire
- Capacity for up to 200 seated and 300 standing with a minimum of 90 guests
- AUX for iPod plus one cordless microphone included
Here’s what else you need to know about Belgenny Farm weddings:
- Experienced Event Coordinator included in your wedding package
- The extensive grounds and rustic outbuildings make beautiful photo locations
- Idyllic location in Camden South, just an hour’s drive from Sydney CBD & Sydney Airport
- Hotel accommodation options nearby, including the Camden Valley Inn and Rydges Campbelltown