Hunter Valley Gardens is a one-of-a-kind wedding venue located in the heart of Hunter Valley Wine Country. Imagine exchanging vows within an enchanting Chapel overlooking the Brokenback Ranges, atop a 10-metre waterfall, or in Hunter Valley’s famed Oriental Garden, boasting lush foliage, vibrant carp, a traditional-style pergola, and of course, the most peaceful environment.
Suppose rustic reception spaces, an abundance of award-winning ceremony locations, and flexible wedding packages sound like a dream come true. In that case, you’ll fall in love with Hunter Valley Gardens as the home to your wedding day. And let’s not forget about the endless extraordinary photo opportunities. Your wedding captures will be truly unique and set in some of the most beautiful spots in New South Wales.
Just imagine posing beside some of your childhood heroes, including Alice in Wonderland, in Hunter Valley’s famed Storybook Garden! Or maybe get that picture-perfect couple’s photo in the elegant, sophisticated Formal Garden, boasting French and English-inspired designs, dramatic bronze foliage, and stunning Chameleon roses. Idyllic gazebos, picturesque waterfalls, wandering vines, ornamental pear trees, stained glass windows, and Indian tea houses are just a pinch of what’s available to you.
“The team at Hunter Valley Gardens went above and beyond! Everyone was accommodating and polite, and all our guests commented on the food, service, decorations within the reception area and, of course, the stunning layout and condition of the gardens. We could not have asked for anything more and are so grateful for all the hard work the team put in just for us.” — Bethany M.
What you’ll love about your wedding at Hunter Valley Gardens New South Wales:
- Magical ceremony settings. If you’re looking for an enchanting, wondrous ceremony setting, you’ve come to the right place. From understated elegance, tradition, and glamour to gorgeous natural wonders and blossoming flower beds, your ceremony will likely inspire and enchant everyone present at your romantic, unique wedding. The stunning Lakes Walk, Sunken Garden, Formal Garden, and Chapel are popular ceremony settings for couples.
- Versatile reception locations. Within Hunter Valley Gardens lies the Garden Terrace, an idyllic location for your post-ceremony celebrations. This versatile reception space lends itself beautifully to theming, seats up to 120 people and has amazing views of the Oriental Garden, where your guests can also enjoy pre-dinner drinks and canapes.
- A first dance like no other. Illuminated with fairy lights, the enchanting open-air amphitheatre is a memorable moment for the newlyweds.
What Hunter Valley Gardens New South Wales weddings are like:
- Award-winning ceremony garden settings
- Elegant, rustic reception locations
- An abundance of unique photo opportunities
- Flexible wedding packages
- Passionate, dynamic team
- Hunter Valley Gardens buggy to transport you around the venue
- One hour from Newcastle
What’s the maximum capacity for weddings at Hunter Valley Gardens New South Wales?
This sublime wedding venue can accommodate up to 200 guests for a unique, romantic, unforgettable wedding experience.
“Beautiful well maintained gardens. They were lovely to deal with and accommodated my elderly grandparents with a golf cart. They let me decide a few hours before my wedding started to choose either the chapel or the rotunda due to the heat. They also provided maps to all my guests. Highly recommend.” — Rebekka M.