The experience was great and Samya was very professional and patient. As with most weddings, this was our first time dealing with something like this and required a lot of hand holding which Samya and her team achieved outstandingly. From my initial enquiry with Maria to menu tasting to finishing off the night there wasn't anything we could complain about. The below is a very good summary of the key differences of Four Seasons that really made us very happy with everything.
- Samya and Maria was very very responsive via emails and phone calls which other providers couldn't do
- Of all the initial meetings I had with hotels, Four Seasons was the only one that provided a small gift
- Very generous with menu tasting to accommodate more guests and dishes to try. They even offered a complimentary round 2 of menu tasting as we requested some changes on the dishes
- Great hospitality from the team as we were looked after at every second of the event. The floor managers on the night David and Oxana was mega attentive and really made sure we were ok
- The food on the night of the event was very on point and quality was kept very high to almost that of the menu tastingAt the end of the night David knew we didn't eat and offered to pack some food up to our room. But as we couldn't reheat the food, he provided us with complimentary room service instead which really blew our minds awayThe room upgrade by Samya was breathtaking and one of the best rooms we stayed in Oxana is one of very few floor managers that I have seen in my event organising life that would help their clients pack away boxes at the end of the event. Most people own care about their own items so they can leave and go home. However, Oxana and David ensured we got everything out and that we were happy and ready to go back into our roomsNigel and his AV team was great and provided many professional advice that helped the night run smoothly