Just minutes from the famous Hastings Street and Noosa’s main beach is Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort. This tranquil golf course is the setting for elegant wedding outdoor ceremonies, with a private garden tucked away from the course, unique photography backdrops, and five-star service and catering. Couples and their guests can also enjoy the onsite accommodation before and after the wedding. Indulge in the other onsite facilities with VIP pampering options at the day spa, or a round of golf on the stunning championship golf course.
“The scenery of Noosa Springs is simply picture perfect, which was what we fell in love with when we first viewed the venue. Having the ceremony, reception, accommodation and so many photo opportunities in the same place proved a good combination with the day going smoothly and stress free due to the help of friendly and professional staff. The wonderful staff in the kitchen prepared a delicious buffet with the food much appreciated and commented on by all guests. The condition of the golf course was immaculate and made for beautiful photos.” Klarissa C
The wedding packages include chair covers, a dancefloor, pre-designed wedding menus, table numbers, seating plans, and place cards that other venues typically charge extra for. If you book a wedding ceremony and reception for a minimum of 50 guests, the couple is eligible for one nights’ complimentary accommodation in the resort’s boutique apartments.
What you’ll love about Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort for your wedding:
- Picturesque ceremony locations. The backdrop to your wedding ceremony features the gorgeous and serene Lake Weyba, Mount Cooroy, and the Sunshine Coast Hinterland.
- Caters to exclusive events. When you book your wedding here, you’ll benefit from exclusive use of your ceremony and reception spaces that overlook the golf course and gardens.
- Onsite accommodation. Don’t worry about you and your guests piling into cars at the end of the night when you can book a comfortable room in one of the resort’s self-contained 1 + 2 bedroom apartments, where wedding guests are offered a special discounted rate.
- Resort facilities. Take advantage of the resort’s VIP facilities like world-class spa treatments at the day spa, high tea, tennis, fitness areas, and a 25m heated pool.
Highlights of Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort:
- Championship golf course venue
- Onsite day spa and accommodation
- Exclusive use of ceremony and reception areas