Caloundra Power Boat Club is a picturesque, award-winning waterfront wedding venue nestled on Queensland’s gorgeous Golden Beach. It boasts stunning indoor and outdoor wedding spaces, breathtaking ocean backdrops, delectable menus, and spectacular views over Pumicestone Passage. For warm, thoughtful service, fantastic wedding packages, and endless photo ops, Caloundra Power Boat Club is for you!
If you’re on the hunt for an idyllic, coastal wedding venue with the ocean on your doorstep, you’ll love what Caloundra Power Boat Club has to offer. With multiple spacious, light-filled function rooms and a charming, outdoor gazebo set the soundtrack of the sea’s waves, you can’t go wrong. Whether you’re after an intimate gathering with your nearest and dearest or a big, extravagant affair, this award-winning venue can accommodate. With multiple catering styles and delicious menu options available, you can rest assured knowing there’s something for everyone. Caloundra Power Boat Club will also cater for any dietary requirements.
“Caloundra Power Boat Club is a beautiful venue. It’s well priced and so organised. Priscilla was extremely helpful throughout the whole process to the night of the wedding. The food was also delicious!” — Kayla P.
What you’ll love about your wedding at Caloundra Power Boat Club Golden Beach Queensland:
- Beautiful ceremony and reception settings. For a picture-perfect wedding, you’ve come to the right place. Caloundra Power Boat Club offers couples a variety of function spaces, including the light-filled Pelicans Room complete with floor-to-ceiling glass, the idyllic Outdoor Gazebo, the light and airy Dolphins Room, and the stylish Waves Room. Spectacular views, optimal comfort, charming architectural design, and undeniable coastal charm are a given at this superb venue.
- Fantastic catering options. Whether you’re after a formal, sit-down dinner, a casual cocktail party, or a buffet feast, Caloundra Power Boat Club can accommodate. With various mouthwatering menus available, you won’t be starved for choice!
- Professional, thoughtful team. With over 22 years of experience in the hospitality industry, you can expect nothing less than warm, personable customer service and expert guidance on your special day. The Caloundra team are dedicated to offering exceptional experiences for their couples and guests. Specialising in bespoke weddings, you won’t have to worry about a thing, but simply sit back, soak up the romantic atmosphere, and enjoy your big day!
What Caloundra Power Boat Club Golden Beach Queensland weddings are like:
- Gorgeous, award-winning waterfront wedding venue
- Picture-perfect ceremony and reception settings
- Endless stunning photo opportunities
- Spectacular views over Pumicestone Passage
- Various catering styles
- Delicious menu options
- Warm, professional team
- Personalised service
- Comprehensive wedding packages
- Capacity up to 300 standing guests
“What a wonderful place! Pricilla was so wonderful, taking her time to chat with me whenever I was unsure about something. On the day the venue was perfect, everything id imagined and more! The team were incredible and looked after the bridal party and every guest!” — Cassie C.
Priscilla has over 22 years experience in the hospitality industry and thrives to make sure your day is just the way you want it. Her team at the Caloundra Power Boat Club are exceptional and always under commit and over deliver.
Ms Priscilla Wilcox