If you’re on the hunt for a spectacular venue for your Victorian country wedding, The Sebel Pinnacle Valley Resort should be at the top of your list. Boasting an elegant reception space, four beautiful outdoor ceremony locations, and stylish chalet-style accommodation, this breathtaking alpine resort has everything you need for an unforgettable destination wedding near Melbourne.
“Pinnacle Valley Resort is amazing, from the beautiful location to the more than helpful staff! I can’t praise the staff enough for their helpfulness and professionalism, our wedding was perfect!” - Angela M.
Top 3 things you’ll love about your wedding at The Sebel Pinnacle Valley Resort:
- The picturesque High Country setting. From the moment you arrive at this alpine resort, you’ll fall head over heels for its spectacular views, surrounded by national parklands and towering mountains. You’ll have endless opportunities when it comes to choosing a backdrop for your wedding photos at The Sebel Pinnacle Valley Resort.
- The stunning ceremony locations. The Sebel Pinnacle Valley Resort offers four beautiful areas for your ceremony. Choose to say your vows by the lake, in the rustic stables, on the sprawling lawns, or beneath the gorgeous ceremony arch.
- The personalised service. From your very first meeting, until the last drink is poured, The Sebel’s dedicated team will ensure every aspect of your wedding unfolds effortlessly. You’ll love working closely with the resort’s experienced in-house wedding coordinator to bring your vision to life.
What Pinnacle Valley Resort weddings are like:
- Alpine resort wedding venue surrounded by stunning natural scenery
- Multiple ceremony and reception options to choose from
- Catering for weddings of up to 200 guests
- Dedicated in-house wedding coordinator
- Bespoke wedding packages and mouthwatering menus
- Luxurious onsite accommodation, including well-appointed chalets and studio apartments
“The team at the Sebel Pinnacle Valley were amazing to work with. Our event manager was there to answer questions and was there on the day for anything we needed. The reception space was beautifully set up with tables and tableware. The meals were delicious and beautifully presented, and the buffet breakfast the next day was just what we needed. Pack-up and pick-up the next day was a breeze, and all of our guests were blown away by the resort and its staff.” - Teagen M.