The Paddock at Ulupna is a picturesque rural retreat set on 180 acres of pristine Australian bushland just three hours north of Melbourne. With boundless natural beauty and modern facilities, The Paddock at Ulupna is the ideal choice for couples looking to host a weekend wedding getaway. The property boasts comfortable cabin-style accommodation, plus ample room for guests in tents and caravans!
The Paddock at Ulupna is home to eight newly renovated, self-contained cabins with full kitchens. In addition, you'll have access to 30+ caravan camping spots set amongst the tranquil bushland. The 234-square-meter, hand-built mud-brick event space is perfect for your spirited wedding reception following a romantic outdoor ceremony. The charming and spacious interiors combine perfectly with some simple florals and styling decor for an elegant country wedding.
What weddings at The Paddock at Ulupna are like:
- Welcoming newly renovated accommodation. Invite your guests for a country getaway to celebrate your wedding. They'll adore exploring the sprawling property and sitting around a crackling campfire at night under a blanket of twinkling stars.
- Commercial kitchen. Bring in the catering team of your choice to make use of the expansive commercial kitchen. Servicing the event space, the kitchen is ideal for any cuisine. Should you require some guidance and suggestions in your search for a caterer, the friendly team from The Paddock are more than happy to help!
- A professional and welcoming team. The team from The Paddock at Ulupna love sharing their beautiful event space and property with others. They'll go out of their way to ensure you and your guests are well looked after and have everything you need for a romantic country wedding.
Highlights of your The Paddock at Ulupna wedding:
- Freedom to select your own vendors
- Enjoy the ease and convenience of having everything in one place on your special day
- One convenient location for ceremony, reception, and accommodation
- Friendly and accommodating venue management team
- Air-conditioned accommodation
- Ideal star-gazing location
- Commercial kitchen space
- Connect with nature and create unforgettable memories during your special day
- Unique opportunity to see and interact with native Australian wildlife
- Space for tents and caravans
- Rural country-chic aesthetic venue
Hello, I'm John Hall and I love hosting weddings!
Growing up in the family business Cactus Country i've spent my life in hospitality and tourism.
Nothing makes me happier than making your day, if you need anything please don't hesitate to reach out.