A fully enclosed conservatory sets the scene for magical weddings at Radcliffe’s Function Centre. Your ceremony and reception take place beneath a luscious canopy of draping vines. This greenery wraps around the room to create a secret garden aesthetic, and with fairy lights peeking out from between the leaves, there’s a real sense of romance and enchantment at Radcliffe’s Function Centre.
“The perfect wedding venue, it is a beautiful setting. The staff were fantastic from the first time we met them. The staff set the room up exactly how we asked, it was better than I pictured in my head! We booked this venue well in advance as we didn't want to miss out. Delicious food and fantastic staff on the night. Could not fault them and our wedding night ran with no issues. All our guests commented on how good the food was and the chef was great with dietary requirements.” Rebecca W
The dedicated Function Coordinators are on-hand to help you refining every detail of your wedding, including how best to arrange the space for your sit down feast or for a casual cocktail reception.
Whatever seating arrangement you opt for, there’s plenty of room for a spacious dancefloor beneath the natural chandeliers formed by the living ceiling. In the Conservatory Garden you’ll discover a private bar, as well as heating and air conditioning to ensure the semi-outdoor space remains comfortable regardless of the season.
What you’ll love about Radcliffe’s Function Centre Echuca:
- The romantic space. Wrapped in luscious greenery and with romantic fairy lights, the Garden Conservatory is designed to inspire and amaze.
- Exceptional catering. Radcliffe’s restaurant offers sustainable produce, celebrating outstanding seafood and modern fare. They have also teamed up with Minute Chefs Catering that specialises in buffet meals and delish finger foods.
Highlights of Radcliffe’s Function Centre Echuca:
- Fully-enclosed garden conservatory
- Ceremony and reception venue
- Works with a catering company