Situated 10 minutes south of Shepparton - in the gorgeous Goulburn Valley - is a dreamy olive grove, complete with manicured lawns and elegant gardens. This versatile and private wedding venue, aptly named Olivehouse Event & Function Venue, offers couples a unique Mediterranean experience for their wedding - less the travel time to Europe! With 50 delightful acres of space, couples are welcome to invite between 170 of their loved ones for a formal, plated reception, or up to 300 guests if a cocktail-style evening is what you’re after. Whatever your decision, the fare on offer at Olivehouse Event & Function Venue is truly exceptional - so you can't go wrong!
Led by head chef Rob Crifo, Olivehouse Event & Function Venue creates absolutely scrumptious culinary creations. Our picks? The Roasted lamb loin with crumb stuffing and rosemary red wine jus. And for dessert? Choc vanilla cheesecake. Mmm… Your guests will be served the absolutely delicious meals in the intimate Garden View Room or the stylish Grove Room, which is better suited for larger occasions. Each room has a timeless elegance about it, and offers a breathtaking but relaxed space for your magical wedding reception.
What you can expect when working with Olivehouse Event & Function Venue for your wedding:
- Stunning venue. From elegant gardens to manicured lawns and a stunning wedding arbour, this exquisite venue is an absolutely beautiful place for a ceremony and reception.
- Al fresco area. There is a lovely outdoor area in Olive Grove with festoon lighting (which is oh-so-unique and looks magical at evening receptions) that can be utilised for canapes and cocktail hour - or the entire wedding, if that is your preference!
- Delicious catering. Olivehouse Event & Function Centre offers incredibly tasty food for weddings (compliments of Rob, a co-owner of the business and highly experienced head chef). The fare can best be described as modern Australian cuisine, and is created using the freshest local and seasonal produce. There are some delicious choices on the menu - chicken breast with bacon, anyone? - but this team is more than happy to tailor a bespoke wedding menu that suits your tastes, if you’d like.
- One-stop shop. Olivehouse Event & Function Venue is a one-stop shop for weddings, with couples able to host their ceremony, photos, cocktail hour, and reception all in one place. Talk about convenient...
Here’s what else you need to know about Olivehouse Event & Function Venue.
- Greendale Grove Olive Shop. Olivehouse Event & Function Venue produces the very finest quality extra virgin olive oil and table olives, with this olive grove boasting over 3000 trees with 14 different varieties of olive trees.
- High tea. This elegant venue also offers delicious high tea for bridal showers, hens afternoons, and girls’ trips away. So if you’re after some tasty treats - including freshly made scones - then you’ll want to book in for a tasting.
- Private venue. Olivehouse Event & Function Venue is a private wedding ceremony and reception venue, and is not open to the public, which means you’ll have exclusive use of the property on your wedding day and no passersby will stumble on your wedding.
What Olivehouse Event & Function Venue event spaces are available for a reception?
For intimate wedding guest lists, Olivehouse Event & Function Venue can offer exclusive use of their Garden View Room. This stylish room receives plenty of natural light, offers exceptional views of the olive grove, and has its own private bar. The elegant Grove Room is better suited for larger guest lists, and has stylish decor, high ceilings, and spectacular views.
What’s your max capacity for a reception?
Sit down functions:
• Grove Room up to 170 guests (including dance floor)
• Garden View Room up to 40 guests
• Grove Room up to 300 guests (including dance floor)
• Garden View Room up to 60 guests