Olivehouse Event + Function Venue is a stunning wedding venue nestled in the heart of Victoria’s Goulburn Valley, just ten minutes from Shepparton. It boasts picturesque wedding settings, breathtaking views, an iconic white arbour, a gorgeous Federation-style mansion, delicious menus, and endless photo ops! For a versatile venue complete with manicured lawns and exquisite gardens, look no further!
If you’re on the hunt for a true Mediterranean-style wedding experience at one of Victoria’s famed Olive Groves, you’ve come to the right place. Olivehouse Event & Function Venue offers couples 50 spectacular acres of stunning wedding settings to marry and celebrate. If an idyllic garden ceremony followed by a casual, festoon-lit cocktail party sounds perfect, you’ll love what Olivehouse has to offer. If you prefer a formal indoor occasion, this can also be arranged in their stylish function rooms. Surrounded by over 3000 trees, you can expect nothing less than a magical backdrop for your special day. Premium, fresh menus, outstanding customer service, and styled wedding packages are just a sprinkle of the magic that awaits you at Olivehouse Event & Function Venue.
"Jacqui & Rob at Olivehouse truly are the best in the business. The Goulburn Valley is so lucky to have such a beautiful venue with beyond amazing food and service for a range of events. My husband Sean & I cannot fault our experience in the lead up to, on and after our wedding day. Everything was perfect, we had the best day and will forever drive past Olivehouse and feel all the feels. A venue really is the make or break for your event - and trust me when I say Olivehouse will MAKE it!" — Francine & Sean
What you’ll love about your wedding at Olivehouse Event & Function Venue Victoria:
- Picturesque wedding settings. Olivehouse Event & Function Centre boasts multiple stunning indoor and outdoor wedding settings for you to choose from, depending on your style and theme. The iconic white arbour and rustic barn doors are popular ceremony locations. The gorgeous Garden View Room, Grove Room, sweeping decking, and manicured gardens are recommended for an unforgettable reception. Luckily for you, Olivehouse is an exclusive hire venue, so you can enjoy the entire property throughout your wedding day.
- Delicious, fresh menus. Olivehouse’s renowned head chef, Rob Crifo, creates delectable modern Australian menus using fresh, locally-sourced ingredients and premium-quality, estate-grown produce. Not to mention their famous olive oil and table olives which you can purchase on-site at their Greendale Grove Olive Shop!
- Warm, professional team. As a family-owned and operated business with years of experience hosting weddings up their sleeves, this passionate team promises a warm, personalised experience like no other. With an on-site wedding coordinator to assist you, flexible wedding spaces, and styled wedding packages, you won’t have to worry about a thing!
“Olivehouse is hands down the most magnicient wedding venue. Their gardens are spectacular. So spectacular in fact that I didn't spend a cent on florals because there simply was no need to. Jacqui and Rob keep the venue so immaculate and lush - it's truly magnificent. Their food and service was outstanding. My guests were ranting and raving, and to top it off, Jacqui and Rob are just beautiful. They are so kind, accommodating and really made our dream wedding become a reality. Our day was so perfect that I really just want to do it all over again.” — Natalie
What Olivehouse Event & Function Venue Victoria weddings are like:
- Picturesque olive grove wedding venue
- Stunning indoor and outdoor wedding settings
- Exclusive venue hire
- Delicious, fresh menus
- Endless breathtaking photo opportunities
- Breathtaking views
- On-site wedding coordinator
- Styling Packages available
- 10-minutes from Shepparton
- Up to 150 guests seated and 250 guests cocktail.
"Jacqui & Rob are truly the dream team when it comes to weddings. Jacqui will go out of her way to make sure your wedding is everything you could ever dream for and even makes sure everything goes smoothly on the big day. She is constantly running around to make sure our day and night was perfect. Nothing was too hard for Jacqui and Rob. We had to postpone our wedding twice due to covid and they were nothing but understanding. The venue is beautifully maintained right down to the tiny details. The food Rob prepared for us was delicious. We had so many comments on the food that was served. They worked well with all our vendors and family. They really are the dynamic duo running an amazing wedding venue. They set up everything, their wait staff were always offering us drinks or seeing if we needed anything. I highly recommend them to anyone. Our guests commented that it was hands down the best wedding they had been to." — Emma
"We just wanted to say thank you again for making our day so special and stress free! You both run an amazing business and are so incredibly talented at what you do. We are beyond grateful to have chosen the Olivehouse as our wedding venue. We received so many lovely compliments about the service provided on the night, as well as how incredible the food was and how beautiful the venue itself is!." — Melody & Brodie
"Thank you Jacqui and Rob for the incrdible service you provided my new husband and I on our wedding day! Jacqui was so kind from the beginning, booking the Olivehouse, and guiding us through the planning process of the reception, to the very end, when the wedding was all over. The Olivehouse itself is stunning, the gardens are beautifuland the food was incredible! Our guests had a great night as well, and haven't stopped telling us about how much they loved the venue. We couldn't be happier.Thank you Jacqui and Rob , and the Olivehouse crew, for being so kind , and ensuring the whole day ran smoothly. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! — Lucy
"On the weekend my husband and I had the pleasure of attending a wedding at your venue. The day was simply perfect and even the weather too. Please thank all of your staff, outside organisers and all who have made this wedding so memorable. To the owners and managerial staff congratulations on operating such a standout venue for functions. Everything about your Olivehouse is so welcoming, immaculately turned out and a pleasure to attend. once again thank you everyone for making our stay in Shepparton most memorable." — Bill & Beryl
Olivehouse is a family owned and operated wedding venue.
Owners Jacqui (Wedding Coordinator) and Rob (Chef) have been hosting weddings together at the Olivehouse for 18 years.
They are dedicated and passionate about creating an amazing, memorable and stress free wedding day and wedding experience.
Jacqui and Rob will guide and assist you through every aspect of your wedding - from your first viewing of the Olivehouse to the completion of your wedding day.