With 12 acres of spectacular cactus gardens, Cactus Country is the perfect venue for any couple looking to break the mould with a unique and picturesque location. Just 45 minutes drive from Shepparton, Cactus Country plays host to romantic ceremonies and receptions, not to mention some incredible wedding photoshoots! Learn more about their excellent value packages, catering, and friendly team.
With a variety of beautiful indoor and outdoor function spaces, plus accommodation packages available, Cactus Country can organise each part of your wedding experience. Choose from their delicious Mexican dishes, or opt to bring in an external caterer of your choice. The friendly and accommodating team from Cactus Country will assist you every step of the way in your wedding planning at their amazing venue.
"Amazing cactus and succulent garden over 12 acres, with a well-organised user-friendly guide to the themed loop walks, including botanical names and information about key species. I've been raving about Cactus Country to friends and family since we visited." — Catie M.
What weddings at Cactus Country are like:
- Incredible desert setting with 12 acres of cactus gardens. The iconic cacti gardens at Cactus Country are backed by glowing reviews from locals and visitors alike. Continually expanding, this unique collection provides an unforgettable, statement-making backdrop to any celebration.
- A range of delicious Mexican dishes or the option to self-cater. At Cactus Country, you have the option to organise a delicious Mexican feast through the venue. Alternatively, Cactus Country invites to you to self-cater, giving you the freedom to create the dining experience you want!
- A variety of welcoming indoor and outdoor event spaces. Cactus Country brings you a little slice of Mexico with their convenient indoor and outdoor courtyards, as well as a spacious indoor dining room.
Highlights of your Cactus Country wedding:
- Plenty of picturesque shots for your wedding portraiture
- Spacious indoor dining room
- Personalised approach
- Friendly and accommodating team
- Space for both ceremony and reception
- Accommodation packages available
- Three hours drive from Melbourne
- 45 minutes drive from Shepparton
"The nachos, cactus cake with ice cream and frozen drinks were so yummy. We loved walking around and looking at all the cacti, especially with the flowers at the moment! The staff were friendly and approachable." — Dana V.