Located in Taminick - just outside of Wangaratta, Auldstone Farm is a phenomenal wedding venue with rustic elegance. Operated by a qualified florist with experience running a booming bridal business, this blank canvas is certainly a desirable venue for couples who love a bit of DIY, and those looking to keep costs down without compromising quality.
Indeed, Auldstone Farm is a magnificent, high-quality venue, and boasts beautiful sunsets, countryside views, a rustic barn (this looks particularly stunning during moody winter weddings), dreamy gardens, and bar facilities. What more could you need for an enchanting country wedding?
“Lovely place to stay for a few days. Welcoming hosts and a beautiful location ... Winton wetlands was way above expectations, a lot to see, and the panorama at sunset was epic. Reminded me of Ubirr at Kakadu Park.” Benjamin
What you’ll love about working with Auldstone Farm for your Shepparton wedding:
- Freedom to bring in suppliers. You’ll have the flexibility to design your wedding as you please at Auldstone Farm, with this BYO and DIY wedding venue actively encouraging you to bring in your favourite suppliers.
- The stunning, natural setting. Whether you’ve got a Pinterest board of farm wedding decor ideas or not, you’ll agree this gorgeous space needs little embellishing, with Auldstone Farm overflowing with natural beauty. From its expansive farmland to its rustic brick barn, this DIY venue is undoubtedly picturesque.
- Well-priced wedding venue. As a DIY wedding venue, the owners offer couples the chance to hire their venue at really reasonable prices. So all you need to do to keep costs down is Google ‘cheap farm wedding ideas’, get crafty, and bring in your preferred vendors.
Highlights of working with Auldstone Farm:
- Elegant but rustic DIY wedding venue
- Opportunity to BYO drinks and caterers
- Capacity for up to 130 guests cocktail style
- Plenty of stunning photo locations
- Hire includes use of the Stone Cellar
- An abundance of birds and native wildlife
- Great spot for glamping
“We enjoyed a wonderful stay at Auldstone Farm. It is a peaceful location surrounded by vineyards and farmland. 15km from Glenrowan and the Art Silo Trail is not too far ... Our host Heidi was lovely, and we look forward to returning again someday.” Karen