Situated in the heart of Glenrowan wine country, Auldstone Farm is a beautiful wedding venue with incredible, countryside views. A boutique winery for 30+ years, this stunning venue boasts plenty of photo locations, magnificent gardens, and a brick barn clad with festoon lighting. At Auldstone Farm, you can bring in your own caterers, BYO drinks, and design your own bespoke wedding.
Located in Taminick - just outside of Wangaratta, Auldstone Farm is a phenomenal wedding venue with rustic elegance. Operated by a qualified florist with experience running a booming bridal business, this blank canvas is a desirable venue for couples to create their own wedding.
Indeed, Auldstone Farm is a magnificent, high-quality venue, and boasts beautiful sunsets, countryside views, a rustic barn (this looks particularly stunning during moody winter weddings), dreamy gardens, and bar facilities. What more could you need for an enchanting country wedding?
“Lovely place to stay for a few days. Welcoming hosts and a beautiful location ... Winton wetlands was way above expectations, a lot to see, and the panorama at sunset was epic. Reminded me of Ubirr at Kakadu Park.” Benjamin
What you’ll love about working with Auldstone Farm for your Shepparton wedding:
- Freedom to bring in suppliers. You’ll have the flexibility to design your wedding as you please at Auldstone Farm, with this BYO wedding venue actively encouraging you to bring in your favourite caterers.
- The stunning, natural setting. Whether you’ve got a Pinterest board of farm wedding decor ideas or not, you’ll agree this gorgeous space needs little embellishing, with Auldstone Farm overflowing with natural beauty. From its expansive farmland to its rustic brick barn, this venue is undoubtedly picturesque.
- Well-priced wedding venue. As an all-inclusive wedding venue, the owners offer couples the chance to hire their venue at a reasonable price. So all you need to do is bring in a caterer and BYO drinks the rest is taken care of.
Highlights of working with Auldstone Farm:
- Elegant and rustic wedding venue
- BYO drinks and caterers
- Capacity for up to 130 guests cocktail style
- Plenty of stunning photo locations
- Hire includes use of the Stone Cellar
- An abundance of birds and native wildlife
- Great spot for glamping
“We enjoyed a wonderful stay at Auldstone Farm. It is a peaceful location surrounded by vineyards and farmland. 15km from Glenrowan and the Art Silo Trail is not too far ... Our host Heidi was lovely, and we look forward to returning again someday.” Karen
Husband and wife team; Steve and Heidi manage Auldstone Farm with their 2 teenage daughters. 20 years in the wedding industry initially starting out in floral design now wedding venue owner alongside a horse training business. A family-run operation that loves being a part of your special day. Auldstone Farm has been a boutique winery for over 130 years and while no longer producing wine on site the beautiful stone cellar has been transformed in to the most unique romantic sites for your wedding