Perfectly placed by the water in beautiful Port Macquarie, Sails Resort by Rydges offers a picture-perfect setting for your wedding celebrations, with awe-inspiring views and endless backdrops for your wedding photography. Following an extensive refurbishment in 2018, this stylish resort wedding venue is ready to welcome you with its beautiful wedding spaces and luxurious accommodations.
Whether you’re envisioning an intimate celebration with your closest loved ones or a lavish reception with hundreds of guests in the stunning Cape Ballroom, the dedicated wedding team at Sails Resort Port Macquarie will be on hand to help bring your dreams to life. Simply choose from one of the resort’s bespoke packages, and their experienced wedding coordinator and culinary team will do the rest, allowing you to relax and enjoy this special time.
Choose from 6 beautiful locations for your ceremony and reception at Sails Resort Port Macquarie by Rydges:
- The Chapel. Sails Resort’s stunning Hamptons-inspired Wedding Chapel is perfectly placed on the waterfront, nestled amid beautiful lush surroundings. You’ll have the choice of bespoke hardwood pews or white Malibu chairs for your ceremony at the Chapel.
- The Cape Ballroom. Situated on the eastern foreshore of the resort, the pillarless Cape Ballroom boasts spectacularly uninterrupted views of the marina across the bay and out to the Pacific Ocean. Features of this breathtaking reception venue include high ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows, a private bar, glass elevators, and a pre-celebration event lounge.
- The Pavilion. The Pavilion offers a beautiful setting for relaxed wedding receptions at Sails Resort Port Macquarie, surrounded by lush tropical plants and greenery. The Pavilion features a garden bar and an all-weather retractable awning.
- The Lawn. We can’t imagine a more picturesque location to say your vows than Sails Resort’s sprawling lawn area, overlooking the yachts and grand vintage vessels bobbing on the sparkling blue waters of the bay.
- The Point. This spectacular outdoor ceremony location sits perched on the furthermost point of the resort’s private peninsula and offers uninterrupted vistas of the tranquil bay.
- The Poolside Terrace. Whether you’re planning a poolside ceremony or simply need a gorgeous alfresco spot to host pre-dinner drinks and canapés, the resort’s terrace is the perfect place. The Poolside Terrace boasts lush tropical gardens with private cabanas and breathtaking bayside views.
What Sails Resort Port Macquarie weddings are like:
- Stunning waterfront wedding venue with spectacular marina views
- Six beautiful wedding spaces to choose from
- Bespoke reception packages with both cocktail and seated menu options
- Dedicated in-house wedding coordinators to assist with planning
- Exquisite menus crafted by talented in-house chefs
- 92 luxurious guest rooms and suites
How much does a wedding at Sails Resort Port Macquarie cost?
The resort’s cocktail wedding package starts from $145 per person, and the classic two-course seated reception package is priced from $155 per person.
What’s the capacity for weddings at Sails Resort Port Macquarie?
The Pavilion can accommodate up to 90 seated guests and 200 standing guests for cocktail receptions. The Cape Ballroom seats up to 250 guests in a banquet formation and has room for over 400 guests in a cocktail setting with the option to separate the space for smaller, more intimate gatherings.