If you’ve been dreaming of a charming coastal wedding, you’ll adore what Harrigan's Irish Pub and Harrington River Lodge have to offer. They boast beautiful indoor and outdoor wedding settings, including the radiant Harrington Waters Community Chapel, the exquisite Grecian themed pool area, and of course, along the glowing banks of the Manning River.
Whether you’re after a low-key, intimate garden wedding, or a luxurious indoor dining experience, Harrigan's Irish Pub and Harrington River Lodge can accommodate. You’ll love their outstanding Irish hospitality and charm, lively atmosphere, and delectable modern Australian-Irish fusion made with the freshest of produce.
You and your guests will adore soaking up the vibrant ambience and intricate decor while celebrating your newly officiated marriage. Floor-to-ceiling windows, exposed brickwork, warm tones, lead-light panelled doors, and the calming, gentle flow of water are all at your fingertips - not to mention some awe-inspiring photo opportunities.
“Great friendly team at Harrigan's Irish Pub and Harrington River Lodge. They provided day before access to set up the reception. The location is beautiful, and the food was really nice.” — Zoe W.
What you’ll love about your wedding at Harrigan's Irish Pub and Harrington River Lodge New South Wales:
- Stunning wedding settings. If a formal, Grecian-style wedding by a calming pool area sounds perfect, you’ve come to the right place! Or maybe you prefer a sweet, charming garden ceremony set against a breathtaking river and mountain backdrop. Whether you prefer elegant indoor decor and dining, or picturesque outdoor options, you won’t be disappointed.
- Luxury onsite accommodation. If beautiful onsite accommodation is at the top of your list, fear not, Harrigan's Irish Pub and Harrington River Lodge offer that and so much more! Boasting gorgeous luxe studios complete with private balconies and stunning coastal views, you and your loved ones won’t want to leave this fabulous paradise. And let’s not forget about the spectacular activities you can enjoy at Harrigan's Irish Pub and Harrington River Lodge, including a relaxing spot of fishing, a romantic riverbank stroll, or an exciting national park visit!
- Mouthwatering menus. Harrigan's Irish Pub and Harrington River Lodge boast premium, delicious menus featuring a perfect blend of traditional Irish and modern Australian cuisines using the finest, fresh local produce. They also offer several menu alternatives to suit any style, dietary requirement, and budget.
What Harrigan's Irish Pub and Harrington River Lodge New South Wales weddings are like:
- Stunning waterfront venue set against the Manning River
- Breathtaking mountain and water views
- Elegant indoor and outdoor wedding settings
- Luxe onsite accommodation
- Mouthwatering menus
- Passionate, friendly wedding coordinator
- Exciting onsite and nearby activities
What’s the maximum capacity for weddings at Harrigan's Irish Pub and Harrington River Lodge New South Wales?
Harrigan's Irish Pub and Harrington River Lodge can accommodate up to 160 for a beautiful coastal wedding experience.
“Room was absolutely beautiful overlooking the water, and it came complimentary for having our reception there!” — Zoe W.